nine

Here's an update sooner than I thought because I'm so tired of learning and needed a distraction, now I have to carry on with learning history,spanish,geography and math :(

A bit shorter than normaly but I hope you still like it and please comment and vote because it keeps me going!

goal: [35 votes and 15 votes]

Thanks for over 2,6 k reads, 470 votes and 160 comments

"I do-„

„No dadda!  No marry her, she's a meanie!" James cried out and wriggled himself out of the grip of Liam's sister. The whole audience beside Liam's parents and sisters gasped in shock. Sophia scoffed at the young boy. "You don't even know me, so stop being annoying, can someone take that little scumbag outside, please?" Sophia said, angry that the wedding was interrupted, she wanted all of this to be perfect. James broke out in tears and Liam immediately rushed over and took the boy in his arms, telling him sweet nothings.

Liam glared at Sophia. "Don't speak to MY son like that, you bitch!" That comment made everyone gasp once more. "Excuse me?" screeched Sophia. "I'm not a bitch and you have a son? When were you gonna tell me?" Liam shook his head. "I'd have never told you, because I never wanted him to be exposed to the public, but I'm never gonna allow someone to insult him." Liam stated. "So I advise you to apologize to him."

"Never!" Sophia screeched and looked to the audience who were all shaking their heads at Sophia's behaviour. Liam sighed, knowing that he couldn't marry her when she was already being so difficult about simply apologizing. "This wedding is off, I'm glad my son is better at judging people than me, this marriage wouldn't have been worth the money getting from your parents, Sophia."

"What?" Sophia turned to Liam with big eyes. "What money?" "Sophia, don't play stupid now, you know this was all arranged when we were still teens!" "I-I haven't k-know about t-this! I thought y-you really liked me! M-my parents told m-me that y-you had seen me before and t-that you a-asked them if y-you could propose t-to me! They n-never talked a-about any money!" Sophia cried, smearing her make-up all over her face. "I-I believed them b-because there has once b-been some l-love notes I g-got from someone with t-the initials L.J.P!"

"If it wouldn't have been for the money, I would have never asked you out! I have found my true love, but most likely they're sitting somewhere, mostly likely hating me, because I chose to marry you! I'm glad my son wasn't as blind as me!"

The whole audience gasped again. Most of them found this even more interesting than any Hollywood movie they had ever seen. While Liam and Sophia argued about the arrangement, Sophia's and Liam's parents went to the reporters and told them to stop filming and then the reporters where led out by security.

Liam looked at Sophia and shook his head when she wanted to say more about her not wanting the marriage to be called off. "Stop it Sophia. Agreeing to this was stupid, but I needed the money, because I don't want to leave my son in debt at such a young age, but I rather work hard for the rest of my life, then ever talk to you again."

Liam casted her one last look before walking away with his son still in his arms, not caring about allthe stares he was getting.

--------------

Niall was shocked and sat with his mouth agape as the ceremony was suddenly interrupted and the TV went blank. He couldn't believe what he had just seen. Arranged marriage? Liam being a father? Sophia not knowing about anything? God, what had Liam all been lying about? Louis who had come back into the living room a few minutes after the ceremony had begun was just as shocked as the blond.

"Did that really happen?" Louis asked in a daze and Niall could only nod. It was silent for a while, before Louis broke the silence. "I never thought of Liam being a father, but that explains why he has never dated before. And his true love? That must be you!"

Niall shook his head. "Stop it, Lou, nobody would ever choose me, I'm ugly and worthless. I'm not going to be someone's true love ever, especially not the love of someone as perfect as Liam."

Louis sighed, he didn't want to argue with Niall about it, since he knew that the blond could end up doing something stupid again. "Niall, believe me when I say this:

Beauty isn't defined by someone's appearance, it's defined by someone's doing and character and I haven't met someone so selfless and amazing as you. You are so nice, even though you are scared. You would give up everything for the people you love and you can't even seem to hurt a fly, because you would rather help them, then kill them. You heart is beautiful and when Liam doesn't see that, it's his own loss, because there is nobody better than you. And even if beauty isn't defined by the outer appearance, you are also beautiful on the outside. You have the most amazing eyes I have ever seen, the cutest little button nose, the softest hair and a perfect shape without even working out, making you look feminine but never making you seem weak. Your cat ears make you special and your eyes reflect your strength, telling me what you have gone through, but you have never given up, so don't do it now."

Niall had tears running down his face, before suddenly attacking Louis in a hug. "Thank you, Lou, thanks for staying by my side and telling me all these sweet things. I don't even want to imagine where I would be if it wasn't for you."

Louis sighed and hugged the blond softly. "I love you Niall and someday you will believe all the things I have said about you." Niall wanted to argue but when he saw Louis' sad smile he stopped himself from saying something.

"I love you, Lou." He said instead.

"I love you too, blondie."