FOUR

SEPTEMBER 12, 1764

It has been one whole week since Ryan and I had to run away from unknown men.

He has been staying in my room with me since. Well, he and Angelo.

Unfortunately, I had also found out that Angelo was, too, a vampire.

Because he's my best friend, I had also asked Chris to stay in my room. Mainly because I didn't want him getting hurt by the men. Angelo and Ryan had agreed because they also felt that it was a good idea.

So, it is the four of us, in my room, leaving for nothing. Except for Angelo and, sometimes, Ryan. They are the ones who leave to get us meals. And blood for them.

I still haven't gotten used to everything, but I'm not letting that get in the way of everything. Especially now that we have 'bad guys' after us.

If I'm honest, I-

"What are you doing?"

With a small 'bang', Ricky shut his book, looking up at Chris with innocent eyes.

"Nothing."

"It looked like it." Chris mumbled, slightly chuckling as he turned and walked to Angelo.

"Are you okay?" Angelo asked, frowning at Chris.

"I am." Chis smirked, "How're you feeling?"

"Great, thank you." Angelo said, a slight blush invading his cheeks.

"You know," Chris said, causing Angelo to raise an eyebrow, "You should get some sleep. You and Ryan."

Angelo sighed, flopping back on the chair, "I'd rather not. If someone came in and hurt you or Ricky... I would never forgive myself."

Chris nodded his head in understanding, about to speak up before Ryan walked through the door, holding a small meal for everyone.

"Thank you for your care." Angelo smiled, leaning up and placing a small kiss on Chris' cheek, causing it to heat up.

Ryan and Ricky could always see that Angelo and Chris had a connection. Though they always hinted at the two becoming a couple, Chris would quickly decline whilst Angelo was too red to even speak. Plus, same sex relationships weren't the most 'normal' things in that century. It was hard enough for Ryan not to at least rest a hand on Ricky's shoulder. Then again, he was ordered not to lay a hand on the King's son. So, no matter how hard they tried to hide their feelings towards each other, someone would always notice. Well, at least Chris and Angelo would.

As Ryan walked to Rick, he rolled his eyes, gesturing to Chris and Angelo, "I do believe they say they don't feel attracted to each other."

Ricky chuckles, moving over on his bed so Ryan can sit, "They think that they're right."

"I believe it's called love at a young age." Ryan frowns, a small smile on his face as he watches Chris and Angelo speak.

"Chris is older than me, Ryan. You and Angelo are too, right."

"Angelo is a few years older than me. But, we really aren't too old."

"How old are you, Ryan?" Ricky asks, looking up at the other.

"Well, Sir, I was born on January eight, eleven-ninety-one."

Ricky's eyes widened, his jaw slacking, "How old are you?" He gushed, inching closer to Ryan in anticipation.

Chucking, Ryan answered, "Do the math, Sir."

Furrowing his eyebrows and biting his lip as he thought, Ricky looked down, using his fingers to subtract the years.