Chapter 8 - Dragon Rulers and...

Title: Dragon Rulers and Dragon Friend (History Part 2)

[I put that there because otherwise you wouldn't have been able to see the whole thing]

(A/N)
Hey guys. I've decided to make this interesting now. And also, before I forget, I won't be writing "flashback" every time there is one anymore. I'm just going to use italics just like with the thoughts. The thoughts are going to be short while flashbacks long.

You'll get the idea once you see what I mean.

Enjoy.

~(Y/N)'s POV~

"I sometimes just wish that but after being cursed with immortality by the Music God because of how I died. She found it amusing and sent me back. So then, let's just say I can't. And not only that, I also acquired the damned Music God Slayer magic." I said, mumbling that last sentence.

They were both looking at me. Grey and Acnologia were staring with their mouths open at what I just said. It's understandable. I'm immortal. My father thought I was dead and my 'childhood' friend found out that when he was just 13 years of age, I was already in my hundreds. You wouldn't exactly call that 'childhood', so I understand where Grey's coming from. As for the fact that I just called Acnologia father, I guess I'll just have to explain later.

Grey came out from where he was hiding and stopped thinking about what I just said. He looked at the children to make sure they were safe, trying to get the fact that Acnologia used to be one of the dragons that taught me magic, out his head. I just giggled slightly and the large blue triger stripped dragon snapped out of his thoughts.

"Who is the boy?" the dragon asked. "You should really drop it with the interrogations, Acno. That isn't very polite." I just smirked. "You haven't called me that in hundred of years. Happy to see you're back to normal." Acnologia let out a low growl which I presumed would be his way of chuckling. Grey looked confused at the fact that I was acting REALLY close with Acnologia.

I just looked at Acnologia looking for approval to tell him what happened between me and him. He nodded his giant head and settled down, ready for a story. Well I'm guessing he's going to wanna listen as well just to make sure I don't make things up eh? I thought. I just shrugged. "I'll tell you about my past I guess." I told him, motioning for Grey to sit. He shook his head. "I do suggest you sit down if you don't want your legs to fall off. It's a very long story." I said, emphasising very. He reluctantly sat down. I walked over to him and threw him next to Acnologia so I would be facing both at the same time. He tried to get comfortable but that wouldn't work. Not next to the giant dragon.

I giggled at Grey. "Hey! Stop giggling! It's not funny. I'm trying to get comfortable but that's impossible to ask of me when I'm next to the mouth of the most notorious DRAGON in the world." Grey said. "And he's a dragon no less!" he added at the end. Now it was Acnologia turn to chuckle.

"Don't worry. A friend of (Y/N)'s is a friend of mine." he said with a twinkle in his eyes, showing that he found what Grey said amusing. "I won't bite." he added to make sure that Grey got what he meant. At that, Grey became visibly more relax and I sat down. "Acno, you're going to have to help out in some parts. It was nearly half a millennia ago so I don't remember everything unlike a guy with dragon memory." He nodded. "Ok. So let's start with the beginning. I was born during the time that dragons still ruled this world." I said, starting the story with when I was born.

The dragons flew around the house. They looked amazing. I didn't care that they treated humans badly, I still thought they were beautiful. They way they looked so free, flying around in the sky. It was amazing. I even made a friend with someone else who thought the same and a dragon. The dragon was a sliver colour with intricate crimson red patterns on her scales. Despite her appearance, she was the gentlest dragon of all and she loved humans. She was happy that she was able to make friends with a human and I was happy that I got a dragon friend. Her name is Silver.