Chapter 15 - S-Class Trials Preparations

~(Y/N)'s POV~

The next day, by the time I was up and about, people were off on missions. The Quest Broad was nearly empty when I looked at it. What's going on? I thought getting up and looking around.

Spotting the master sitting in his usual place, I walked over and asked him about the Quest Broad and he just laughed. "The S-Class trials are coming and so everyone wants to prove that they can be worthy to be chosen for them." Gramps explained. "Trials?" I asked. "Yeah. Every year, our guild holds trials to determine the next S-rank wizard in the guild." Grey replied, coming over. "That is if you didn't become a S-rank wizard as you join the guild." Grey chuckled as he was looking at me.

I blushed at the realisation. "Speaking of the trials, (Y/N) I was thinking if you could help out." Gramps cut in. Lowering his voice, and he said. "That dragon friend of yours, Acnologia, told me about your power. I know he wasn't supposed to but he told me anyway. And I figured since you have Universal Magic, you could use 'Eagle Eye' to look at who's out and tell me through telepathy." he continued.

Damn you Acnologia. I thought. Grey looked like he was gonna burst but since I figured that that's all he told him and he didn't utter a word about the Black Demon Slayer magic, it's fine I guess. "I understand that you don't others to know as well." Gramps cleared up. I breathed a sigh of relief. I put a hand to my chin, thinking. Can't kill me now could it? And besides, I can use other magic to keep it under radar so they won't notice. I thought. "Sure. If it can help, ok." I said. Grey looked like he was gonna say something but I put up my hand to stop him from doing so. "Its ok Grey. I understand you have objections but I havey way of making sure they won't find out." I assured and grey shut his mouth.

Clapping his hands, Gramps took me by the hand and we headed to his office to further discuss my involvement with the trials and how I'll help.

(A/N)

Sorry for the short chapter. But it has to be like this because other wise the story's going to be ahead of the chapter names. I do hope you like it though.

Till next time my lovelies.
Crimson_Dragonness