Chapter 20

The ship and the dark wizard

---------

Before I get started, I just wanted to give everyone a quick heads up. This chapter will still somewhat follow the actual story of Fairy Tail but it will diverge into something else. The 7 year time gap will still be happening but for a different reason as well. So please don't point out anything that doesn't actually happen in the story because the fanfic is supposed to be like that.

Oh by the way, there's also going to be some major spoilers. So... You've been warned.

Anyway, here's chapter 20. I hope everyone enjoys this.

---------

(Y/N)'s POV

I was panting heavily still but I had to give the information to Gramps since otherwise we would be in bigger trouble than we already are. I still couldn't shake the feeling of him being around from my mind. I'll have to deal with that later. But for now...

I bumped into someone and after recovering my balance I saw who it was. "Gramps! Thank God I found you. I think we're in trouble." I told him through shaky breaths. "Explain please." I told a deep breath so I can speak more clearly and told him all I know. Apart from one thing.

"A ship with 6 people? Hm..." Gramps looked thoughtful as he stood trying to make a decision. Suddenly, we felt the earth shake. Crap. They're here already. I closed my eyes and concentrated. I looked around and saw the different faces of every person and saw who they were. And then there was the master of Grimoire Heart.

The second master of Fairy Tail!? How is that possible!?!?

I looked up to Gramps surprised as well. "Did I say that out loud?" He nodded before starting to walk toward camp. "Go warn the others. We might have a bigger problem on our hands than we thought!" He said before breaking into a run.

Damn it. I need to go and see what the source is I can't take it any longer. I started to run more inland, towards a darker than thought possible aura but others as well.

Too late!? I saw that Evergreen, Elfman and Natsu were all facing someone. And that was a someone I knew too well. I don't understand. What's he doing here? Is he still trying to kill himself? I sneaked around until I saw what he was going to do. Apparently, he still couldn't control his powers so something bad was going to happen.

I ran and tackled him, the dark force that was gathering, gone. I stood up and brushed myself off. "How come you still don't understand what I told you so long ago? Are you an idiot or something?" I said looking down at his face that showed such surprise it was kind of funny.

"(Y-Y/N)? Is that really... You?" I rolled my eyes. "No. It's just your imagination showing a girl of a different race with elf ears and wings that just looks like me." I put my hands on my hips and frowned as I was saying that.

He started laughing slightly, not being able to hold it in but still trying. "Seems like you haven't changed one bit, you sarcastic girl." He said. I gave him my hand, he took it and I helped him up. He dusted himself before looking back around, remembering that there were 3 others besides us.

Oh right. Natsu, Evergreen and Elfman. This is going to be hard to explain. I turned to look at them, all staring back with completely surprised expression. Of course they would, considering what had just happened. But if I was going to explain, I couldn't give full detail.

"(Y/N), do you know him?" Natsu asked. Of course it had to be him. "He's an old friend of mine that left town when we were little." I lied. So easily that came out of my mouth in the form of words. Zeref was no childhood friend. He helped me when my powers were to much. Zeref smiled and waved as well.