Chapter 1 - Fairy Tail

A/N: I know I said this before but please note that this is my first ever fanfic

Also,  sorry if it sucks. I'm really bad at writing.

Since this is the first chapter, it'll be a little short and I uploaded it today but they will usually be on Sundays. Just a reminder. Well,  hope you enjoy it.

(Y/N) POV

For weeks, I've walked. For weeks I've been without food and sleep. And all just to go to this destination. I had to. It had become my mission these past couple of days. And finally, mission accomplished. And it was worth it 

I started towards the town. The second I stepped through the gate to Magnolia, everyone looked at me. As I stumbled through town, people stopped and looked at me as I passed. I can't blame them. i look like a mess and even I know that. I stopped behind an old woman looking into a jewellery shop. She seems to know her way around. "Um... excuse me?" I asked, my voice raw and hoarse from not speaking for weeks.

"Yes?" the old woman said, looking me up and down. "How can an old woman like myself help?"
"I'm looking for Fairy Tail?"
"Ah yes... Fairy Tail. The trouble guild." she mumbled. "Go down this path and turn on you third right. Then walk straight and you'll find and see Fairy Tail." she explained, pointing the directions. "Thank you." I said walking towards the guild.

My body was soar all over. I could barely move. But I had to get to the destination so I continued. 

~Time skip to Fairy Tail~

I just reached the guild and am already feeling the effects of my trip. I looked up to see a sign saying "Fairy Tail", the destination I needed to get to. Just as I was going to move, my vision went blurry. No. Not yet. I... have to... get through... those doors. I started towards the doors once more. I am moving as fast as my legs can carry me when I meet the door. I push open the doors and the second I did, my vision went black before collapsing inside.

Well minna, that was the first chapter. I hope you liked it. And if I need to improve on something for the future, just tell me.

Sorry the chapter is so short too. I'm in a bit of a hurry and this is just to see if you guys like it as well sooooo... Yeah. Well, see ya next chapter.