Chapter 3

Molly giggled at your words and you joined. No suspicion of me being a total psycho. Perfect. You suddenly ran into someone, your bag sliding away as you hit the floor and you growled.

"Jack if you-" You collected your books before meeting eyes with the gorgeous stranger. "Oh."

"Hey." He grinned. He had long black locks styled into a bun. His tan skin looked as if he had just came back from the beach. He smelled of coconuts. I love the smell of coconuts. His smile was bright and warm, just like his brown eyes. Even though you could sense a bit of arrogance, you were overwhelmed with the tingling sensation he gave you. Your heart skipped a beat, and you laughed awkwardly, hiding your blush as best as you could.

"I'm not single I'm plural-wait no-" You chuckled again, "Hi."

He opened his mouth to reply, but turned his head quickly. "Your bag." And he rushed across the hall and grabbed it for you. "Here." His charming smile made you swoon, and you gingerly took your bag out of his hands.

"Thanks." You beamed up at him, which he returned with a grin. The two of you stood there, eyes locked, before Molly cleared your throat.

"You two can either get a room or, (Y/n), you can not be late for class." She told you, her eyes wondering the form of the stranger in caution.

"Oh, shit-that's right-"

"I'm Keith-" Handsome Stranger quickly cut you off as you began to be dragged away.

"I'm...I'm (Y/n)." You bit your lip, and Keith rolled his shoulders back as he gained confidence.

"I hope to see you around. I definitely enjoyed running into you." Handsome Stranger Keith winked before waltzing off. Molly dragged you away as you stood frozen.

"MOLLY HE WINKED AT ME!"