Half-Amee-thing(anything)

(mabel-pines-Nalu and TheJuviaOfFairyTail , this post is a little dedicated to you two. Especially the romance.)

Here's my half terms, and I guess it's ironically not half of the list.

Half-Twin: Sharing your birthday with a friend, note it's not limited to the same year. I share mine with my Aunt by coincidence, that's all...and I call Juvia above my Half-Twin/Sis for that, not my Aunt

Half-Bro/Sis: Siblinglike People.
Usually around your age.

Half-Parents: A thing that is not half-children. I. E. "Uncle" Vlad compared to Jack and Maddie being full.

Half-Children: Stepchildren OR when someone is like your child.

Two times adopted/Shared "Property": Jazz Fenton could be this if Vlad goes crazy and tries to remove Jack. And yes, I'm getting back into Danny Phantom. Kinda. (Alternatively, for XxPast_And_PresentxX , Moldavite is like this except it's not really sharing, per say)

Halfa: Half human, half ghost, all existant. Alternative; Half human, half gem.

Steven (Plural: Stevens): The ONLY halfa(2), can clone himself somehow. Son of Rose Quartz. NOT; Steven Stone, Steven Sugar, Stevie Wonder, Stewie..., or anything like that.

Two Halves of a whole derp (Paraphrased): How Cosmo and Wanda SHOULD be like

HalfTime: I don't know entirely

Half Off/50% off: You get something for half the price...Also goes with BOGO

Half: Split in two

Now with 25% Juice: Half of a Half = A Quarter. You can't be 1/3 Gilbird 5/7 Gottfried. I think.

Supertask: Half of a half of a half of a half of a half...*infinatly*

And that's all I "Halve" for now...