Thaat Movie...(Movie thoughts)

Many people try their hardest with movies, and here's my quick reviews of certain movies that I've watched.

I only have watched Kung Fu Panda 2, and it was good. Not great, just good. Even if I forgot the majority. I was only 9 years old.

Cloudy 1 is somewhat nostalgic, Cloudy 2 made me leave the renting of the movie.

Ponyo is my only anime movie that I fully watched, when I was about 8. I didn't know anything about anime at the time, but I enjoyed ponyo herself. Ponyo has a gender, right?

Norm of the North is the worst movie of this trio of years, being 2014 to 2016. At least I can say...I survived it on improv movie night. (The thing is, we were planning to see Chipmunks: the Fource gets out of bed and we didn't have enough time to see it)

Rainbow Rocks is the best Equestria girls movie...

I didn't know if I should've seen Cinderella (2015) or Maleficent , but I kinda like that I haven't. I wasn't interested anyways. But if I was allowed to see Deadpool? I'll give that opportunity to my Marvel-fandom friends.

Speaking of Cinderella, I've only seen the Disney version by storybook, along with Sleeping Beauty and Snow White. I think.

And I'll review more later on...hope you enjoy...