Lara-Sue: Humans and Humanisms

(Nami as a Human often wears cat/hedgehog ears on a headband just because. And Alexa's side tufts are earrings as a human. Once again, the tufts are to go with the color-concepts and Bearded Dragon thing.)

The guy in the right isn't Chris-Chan, that's Pen Kenders. "Creator" of Larry "Lara-Sue" Susanna. (I know your thinking the song, and if no, forgive me)

Unlike my picture "The Little Badger is a Fruit Loop Hoarder"(AKA, "I Hope I'm Not Badgering you with the song" or "Nika wasn't part of this"), this one is a traceshot. As in a tracing of a screencap.

So the original thing was from Gravity Falls, and it made me realize something off-topic.

Humanisms

Definition: The traits of some thing that are humanlike.

It's more like Anthropomorphism but I felt like using an alternate "ism".

Anyways, this can be for designs of characters and here's the checklist to see if your character is too humanlike.
(I'm fine if you draw them with humanlike proportions, just be careful)

-Does the character have hair when their species shouldn't? (Note; You can only rarely avert this, which is why my "Bearded" Dragon has hair and spike-edges)
-Is this hair overly realistic?
-The "human body, Anthro head", does it exist there?
-Certain parts too....

But I support some Anthropomorphic fandoms. Sonic, the support of TMNT and Donkey Kong to be nice, and several TV shows, not all.

Just don't be like Pen with designs....I suggest