My Opinions on Holidays: Just Because

(Yesterday was April Pranking and Fools. So today, I'll say my opinions on each of the Holidays that I know of.)

New Years : I just love it for the hopes of a better year and the Night Owl Party...except, it's hard to do most things

Chinese New year, well congrats to them too... (Them being the celebrators)

Groundhog Day : I wish i could read the book, otherwiae it's forgettable.

Valentine's Days/Single day/Romance days: Yes, Valentine's is on the 14th and the Singles day could be that or the 15th. Otherwise, I need candy and i like gift giving.
Also the Birthday of YouTube, yay!

St Patrick's day: Is my half-Birthday, and i can't wear green that well.
I guess if you have Green eyes, fur, skin, or hair your safe.
Yes, Manik and Sonic are safe, sadly not Sonia.

April Fuels: Not really that great other than Pranking...which I dislike

Easter: I go to a brunch with my family for the morning after the egg stuff. Main problem? Nothing is open on easter.

Cinco de Mayo: Its there, and maybe go to a Mexican restruant that day. Genius? Maybe.

Last day of school: often staying up late...and packing

Mother's and Father's days: I only like them, but why isn't there "sister's day" or "Brother's day"? At least Father's day has Finding Dory this year.

Fourth of July (and slightly the first of July): It's strange how ever since my family started traveling occasionally, I'm never in the US on Independence day. Sometimes not even in the same continent! But I mini-support it.
As for the first of July, happy early birthday to Canada...

Labo[u]r Day: I can imagine a commercial like "We can't have Labour without "U""

Consitution Day: I am not kidding, this day is my Actual Birthday.( and Sweet_Fall_Forest too) My RL self. I was born 215 years after that. I guess how I do strange stuff...is just Consitutional...

it means innate.
which N and Nate shouldn't be shipped.

Leif Erikkson/Columbus Days: "Let's celebrate the non British explorers!" is something America could've said. But anyways, we need to show how Leif is important that day.

Thanksgiving + [Rebecca]Black Friday: I like how they're together, okays? But Turkey Bacon is better than Pig Bacon in some ways.

The Christmas Trio: I like it, except too much music...

That's just some of them, now you comment your opinions on Holidays if you will...