Discussion of Art; Writing/Wattpad Vers.

'Erro agains, it's ya gal, Guzmania!
.
.
.
Yes I have Moon Version[and I finally found Secret Lab B]. It's quite interesting as a game overall. The Glaceon[Not Gladion, nor Gideon] plushie is more of a recent thing compared to the game, yet regardless, I love them both.
.
.
.
Back to the titual topic, or starting it up, let's talk/type about..writing.
.
.
.
"..You should write a book.."
.
.
.
I feel as if writing conveys it's own art, a mental art. You can inteterpret physical art in several ways, but sometimes more in written, like how I saw the main characters of A Wrinkle on Time as Megg[Club Penguin], a Calvin Harris CD[Summer], and Wallace[RSE/ORAS].
.
.
.
.
I like drawing, don't get me wrong, but sometimes weirdly interpreting something is about as fun.

As for physical art[and digital, in which yes I did find an outlining style that looks scratchy yet subtle], I think one could see metaphors

.
.
.
Advance-ness varries in both fields. And while you shouldn't bash people with all the spiteful comments you could think of[or find on Thesarus.com], you shouldn't be forgetting to help.
.
.
.
Just, a little hope goes a long way. A bit of compassion creates an expansive path. A critique is all.
.
.
.
Also I have plans to Update/Revamp 'Alfred, Arthur, and the Magical Rainbow Egg'. I have the script in Google, and as of yet, I renamed it to 'The American, the Brit, and the Magical Rainbow Egg'.