"Dank Memes" RANT

Air quotes when your an Unicorn means the symbol in the air with magic. Pegasi use their wings and earth ponies use drawn thoughts.

Anyway, there's one form of non-audible nonsense that disturbs me. As in I dislike most vines and Snapchats(I create vines to show my dubs), but they have sound, usually. (MLG also has sound with a false instrument.)

That thing is called "Dank Memes".

They include Lennyface, MANY known memes, and that frog that has a revolution.

Oh Reality, these memes are BAAAD...and I want Francis Bonnefoy/Fance to be real instead. And I'll like to marry him.

That frog is named...Pepe.

I just don't get how..

Wait...actually I do know why(theory).

People these days, majority, don't make sense.
I mean, I understand what your getting at. You agree. You like Pointing out footwear. You like this Durr Plant(which is ironically hilarious). You think Left Shark Fred is too attractive for his catwalk. You and your colleagues like Debating over a Dress. Et Cetera.(I know they aren't all memes)

But I will say this.

Please don't pester me with them, if you ever. These make less sense than some of my quick quotes, such as "I can do safety: I can do bike safety, some other safety, the Safety Dance....y'see what I'm saying?"to name a recent one.