Well, Naomi has a color scheme based on puffles...

(She has pink eyes, which is a first. And it's based on her previous designs too.)

I have some art(photos) in this post, so that's why I have the drawing of Naomi above...

But I plan to create the OCs and Concepts book, so if you see it, that's what it is.

Now a little thing to mention...

I feel like some people misjudge fandoms, and some overrate others.

Steven Universe is more than just Female rock people fight, plus crying and and singing.
Gravity Falls is Family, Friends, and Mysteries, not just mysteries.
Undertale is overrated and I'm not part of the fandom, but I think people take it too far.
Sonic FCs, even if I have and appreciate some, are a bit popular.
MLP FCs also have this problems like the Sonic FCs
Star vs the Forces of Evil? Slightly underrated.
PPGboot is not great, but not terrible. I like the voices at least.
Pokemon fans, I appreciate some, but this fandom has problems like many others. Pokemon. Aren't. (Directly) People.
I occasionally draw FOP, but the series itself is dying.
SpongeBob is being revived decently. Just a little to much advertising.

(Also, here's a drawing of Ghetsis/Bloodstone reacting to Onyxvite, which he

(Also, here's a drawing of Ghetsis/Bloodstone reacting to Onyxvite, which he...he takes it almost as far as Yellow Dia reacting to being called a Clod. But less intense and more complaining. Don't ask why he acts like Ms Puff and Pearl the Whale, he just does.)

Bledstone/Ghety: wow...My son's stone IS spelled ridiculously...I'm a greeaaaat parent...