Cool Cat, me, and Mascot Suiting

(Petite, decent-looking brunette girl with the glasses. I could be wrong on how I look, but it's how I see myself. Not overly beautiful, just reacting. The ponysona has the disorganized hair thing done more cartoonishly, preferably called "Late 90's, very early 2000's".)

Cool cat.

Did he save the kids?

To quote this great video, "No."

He doesn't save the kids.

N'T.

But what about mascot suiting?

I was at a convention yesterday, decently dressed as Peridot (with a purse) and I noticed..

FURRIES (and some decently done undertale fans, a great Rose Quartz, some Pearls, and a limbed Peri, not counting Mr Lloyd from a distance)

One squeaked at me, the not-so-obvious-idot. That was something...that's weirder than Ship Captain Attractive(Ciel) and Sebastian. Yep. More cosplay.

And a fox "stalked" me.

One tailed, uncanny, not Tails.

And there were things I got, like something I have for Memorial day, two keychains (Perma the Paradox and Steven), a poster, Russiaplusha, and something.

Other updates;

I'm doing a change-species thing. So that's why I changed Alexa to be a tenrec, and it actually works. No more hair limits.

Davidek/vlvatín are the alternate names for Moldavite. The former is like "Dah-VEE-Dek", which is...a Czech name. Because of 'Hit the Diamond', human names. The latter is his stone...in Czech.

The gem itself is Czech. Belated celebration?

And most importantly,

Www.Kafaid.com gets a shoutout for the double-sides keychain...

Yes.

Double. Sides. Fanart. On a keychain.

^So, I don't sponsor much but when I do, it's to be nice

^
So, I don't sponsor much but when I do, it's to be nice. Sponser/shoutout/dedicate/etc.

Just say a petite equine likes her art...