Why I love Animated Politics

Happy/Sincere Memorial Day weekend and I'll like to say something.

I like animated politics.

Yes.
I like ANIMATED politics.

As in politics within cartoons.

Why?

A; Vlad. Just because Vlad Masters//Plasmius is part of it??
Partially true, but he's not the best animated politician. And I like him for other reasons. At least the best thing about him and politics is that he's better than T'Rump.

B Mayor Dewey?
Second place for best, because I don't count Vlad. If Vlad counted, he'll be 4th as a special mention. Otherwise, Mr Dewey has...some of the greatest politician dialogue....And...The Button.

C Mayor of Townsville (and to lesser extent, Ms Sara Bellum)
Yep. These two.

I like them
Because you need them together or else you get...bland Mayor.
That's what PPGBoot did.

If PPGBoot mayor was vs the Original mayor on ranking, then PPGboot has fallen and original is #1.

If PPGboot IS the original, then we have him lower than the top three, just beating the not-as-prominent mayors in television.

(Debatable with Spongebob if he's a politician. I mean, what's better? Tom Kenny the iconic Mayor, Tom Kenny the iconic Sponge as a mayor, or using Candace Flynn as a choice. And yes, Candace is ALMOST #3. She's the mayor to be precise. Was. The current mayor, Roger "Heinz's brother" Doofensmirtz is #3, Candace is with Vlad and Spongebob. I ramble often. Just note this is mostly a joke, yet I seriously prefer awkward politics in fiction.)