Chartreuse: The Genius of Younger Me?

Actually, it's the Genius of my Nostalgia. And I'm going through Midstalgia, which is like nostalgia after 3rd grade and before college. I know it should be like "Third to Ninth Grade", but I am the writer here. Not you, not your cousin probably, not your time-traveling name-changer, just myself. Collegestalgia is after midstalgia.

So...What's my nostalgia?
It's weird, very weird. I guess this is time to say my childhood weirdness. Which is weird, because childhood is that. Weird. REDUNDENCY....

-Blues Clues was where I thought "Charteruse", which I recently misspelled. Up on the title is the correction.
-I watched Little Einstiens AROUND A DECADE before it became mainstream. Similarly with the Backyardigans

-Maggie and the Ferocius Beast. (And Rudy, and Hamilton. All nostalgya)
-Dora was great. Was because I got older. And she now is. Yaay
-The Wiggles were my Beatles. You now think I'm crazy because Anglo-Australis things, but I mean the accents were fine, they had songs, and Nostalgia.
-Wonderpets saved Peter the Griffin, a dolphin, some Beaver, and a Baby Egg. The final being a prequel to my Eggfic.
-Wow Wow Wubzy/Grey DeLisle always was my favorite sub-VA
-On-demand nostalgia of Cartoon Cartoons.
-

I knew what some mysterious shapes were when I was young. As in the Trapizoid/Tropezoid/Trapezoid. That's just a facts.