Runaway

IM sorry I haven't updated in a while. My grandpa is in the hospital and I've had a rough couple of weeks.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

~NIAALALLL POV~

'Ricks dead. Tell niall to have his mum come to our house. Quick.'

I showed Liam the text, pretty much bouncing off the walls thinking about what ever the hell this was about.

"Niall... We um... We need to talk." He said, his voice stiffening up a bit.

What the hell is going on!? Is all I could think about. But I had no clue what to say out loud, because I was still shocked at the text.

Liam turned the stove off, and grabbed my hand pulling me into the living room.

He sat down on the leather couch making a squeaky noise that I would usually laugh at, but there was no way I was laughing now. He patted the spot next to him, and I sat there anticipating what he was about to tell me.

He sighed, and just as he was about to speak his text tone went off again.

"One second love." He breathed, taking out his phone and typing in his password.

On a different point, I think the fact that his pass code is our two names together is adorable. He's adorable...

Pushing me out of my thoughts, Liam tapped on my shoulder. I looked at him, a saw that 'I'm sorry look' on his face. I looked back at him, utterly confused.

"Niall... We have to go." He said, biting his lip slightly.

"Liam can you please tell me what's going on!?" I yelled.

"Later Niall. We don't have enough time for an explanation."

I had no clue what he was talking about, but I trusted him. I stood up and held a hand out for Liam.

For a second he had a weird look on his face, but it was gone shortly after. He took my hand, and got up letting me help him.

"Thank you." He mumbled, pulling me towards the front door. I slipped on a pair of his Adidas sandals, and they were a bit loose on me. I shrug it off, and we walked out of the door.

He pulled the keys out of his pocket, and they had endless keys and keychains on it. Once I saw them, my mouth flew open. How in the world did those fit it his pockets!?

"Not the time Niall" I whispered to myself as I got into the passenger seat of the car. Liam gave me an odd look, but got into the car putting the keys in the ignition.

He turned the car on, and sped off. If I wasn't worried about what was happening, I probably would've smacked his arm and told him to slow down.

He turned the corner and I saw a familiar face. Liam's mum.

She was holding a duffle bag, and was wearing a black hoodie. I could tell she was trying to hide her appearance from something. Or someone.

Liam stopped the car in front of her, and she jumped in the back seat quickly and Liam sped off as soon as her butt hit the seat.

"Where do you live?" Liam's mum asked. I didn't know why, but I knew it was important.

"Take a right right here." I said, directing Liam to my house. After about five minutes of law breaking driving, we got to my house.

As soon as we stopped, I felt a bit more secure. Even though I knew Liam wouldn't let anything happen to me, I just felt safe sitting still.

"Go get your mum." Liam's mom said, in a focused tone.

"Okay..." I replied, and got out of the car. I noticed my dads car was there, and I got kind of scared of what could happen. What if he catches me sneaking her out? Fuck...

"L-Liam come with me." I said trying to ask, but it came out more like a demand.

He nodded his head, and got out of the car following close behind me.

Once we got to the door, I took a deep breath and then pushed the door open. To my surprise, bobby was laying there on the floor passed out. But it didn't look right...

"Liam?" I questioned, kicking my father in the side a bit. "Is he.. Dead?"

Liam looked shocked, and shook his head a bit. "I have no clue..."

Then out of no where, my mom walked in. "Yea he's dead." She said, taking a sip out of her water bottle.

How can she say it so.. Easy?! Like it was no big deal!

"What?!" I asked. To be honest, there was probably a huge grin on my face. You can't judge me. He deserved to die!

"Yep. Now what's up?" She said, smiling widely.

"We're all moving. You my mum Niall and I. We'll explain on the road." Liam said, smiling sympathetically as if he felt bad.

But my mom just smiled, and said okay. Just like that.

"Do I need any clothes?" She asked, and I nodded my head. That's something I didn't think about.

"Nope. We've got the clothes down. All you need is the clothes on your back and anything special to you." Liam said, smiling widely because my mom agreed so easily.

"Okey doke!" And with that, we got out of our old, new house, and drove away to a fresh new start.

There were so many thoughts going on in my head...

'Where are we going?'

'What about school?'

'Will I like it there?'

But there was one thing my mind was set on.

Having a normal life, with the people I love

___________________________________________________________________________________

Dis is a bit important. Sorta... XD

So I... I... WELL... IM thinking of ending this around... 30 something chapters.

Yup.

Oh and there was one more thing...

I MIGHT DO A SEQUEL! TEHE.

Just kidding though.

I'm 100% sure I'm doing a sequel! Already have the idea and everything :)

YAAAYY ^-^