A Night Away

Authors note:

I just realized something... This same school day has lasted for 7 chapters. I need to end it now xD xD So if I'm a little non-detailed about the school day, I sowry

_______________________________________

~ Liams p to the O V ~

To my dismay, the school day went by very slow.

A few periods back, in music class, Niall and I agreed to beg our "parents" to let us stay the night at a friend's house.

We decided that we'd sleep in a cave, right by the beach. Theres no bears out here, so we were pretty sure it'd be okay. It'll obviously be cold, but not for Nialler.

I'd have him in my arms all night, snuggled into my chest. I'll make sure my baby is warm. ((le author speaking... Holy shit that was cute to me xD))

I smiled at my thoughts, but then remembered how hard it'd be to get our "parents" to say yes. Sadly, my face started to fall.

Obviously, I'd have to tell them that the "friend" I was staying with was a girl, so they'd actually agree to let me leave.

I'm sort of nervous to ask, because I could get in serious trouble if they weren't in the right mood..

Shrugging, I decided I'd go for it anyways.

I glanced at the clock, and realized that there was like two minutes of school left.

Picking up my old dark green binder and tapping my foot, I anticipated for school to end. I can't wait to see who I have now established as the love of my life, Niall.

As soon as I said his name in my head, the bell rang. What a coincidence.

I chuckled slightly, and got up, walking towards the boys bathroom, (where Niall and I decided to meet.)

As I was approaching the bathroom door, I felt two hands cover my eyes.

I was about to pin them against the wall for touching me, until they spoke.

"Guess whoooo!!" The person behind me said. And now I know who it is.

No matter how hard he tried, nothing can mask his beautiful Irish accent.

I chuckled and responded with a quick, "I know it's you Niall."

He huffed, but then let go of my face.

I turned and looked at him, taking all the strength in the world not to smash my lips to his.

He's so beautiful.

His ocean blue eyes go just right with his not-so-tanned skinned, and they lit up my world. He lights up my world like nobody else. ((yup.))

I smiled, then ruffled his bleached blonde hair.

"Lets go!" He said and ran right out of the school.

Following him, I tried as hard as I could to keep up. But after about 5 minutes of running as fast as I could, I just couldn't do it anymore.

I stopped, and laid face down on the street. Then I realized how stupid that was, and got up then laid face down on the side walk.

Niall must've notices, because within seconds he was laying in front of me.

He was sweating a bit, which made his dark brown roots even darker. If I didn't know better, I would've thought they were black.

Most of his blonde hair looked like it was glued to his forhead, but some parts were sticking up.

He was stunning.

I looked around making sure there was no one around, and when I was pretty sure there wasn't I did what I have been waiting for all day.

Slowly, I slid my hands up to the sides of his face, closed my eyes, and leaned in.

This kiss was different. It sent the same butterflies and the same fireworks, but it was different.

It wasn't rushed, it wasn't lustful, it was just a soft kiss that made my lips tingle.

I never wanted to break apart.

Sadly, it had to end sooner or later.

He pulled his face back, and we both did the same thing. We put our fingers to our lips, trying to feel the tingles with our flesh.

But the thing is about when you kiss, the tingles aren't a physical feeling. It's a mental feeling called love.

Blushing, I stood up and held a hand out for my baby.

He gladly took it. Once he was up, he sent me a sideways smile then wrapped his frail arms around my back, pulling me into a huh.

I obviously hugged back, and it felt so right.

His smaller body fits perfectly into my built one.

And in that moment, I knew I'd do anything to keep him safe. To keep my baby safe.

He pulled away just the top of our chests, keeping our torsos and hips in line.

"Liam... I love you."

I looked into his eyes, and I saw it. I saw the love he claims to have.

"I love you too baby." I said, causing him to blush at the nickname.

"Since when was I your baby?" He asked, and chuckled a bit towards the end of his sentence.

"Since the first day we talked on that chat room." I said, moving some hair to the side of his forhead.

He blushed a dark pink, shading in the outline of his cheek bones.

"You're gorgeous." I said, with all confidence in my voice.

"Thanks Lili... You are too." He said, flashing me a breathtaking smile.

"I think we've gotta go now baby..." I said, the disappointment in my voice obvious.

He sighed, and replied with a quick "I know," then frowned looking down.

"Baby.." I said, pulling his chin up with my finger, "We'll see each other very soon. Just don't forget, meet me at applewood park and we'll walk from there."

He just nodded, and broke away from our hug.

"I'm running home. I don't want to be without you for too long." He said, then took off.

I watched him in awe for a second, then realized I should probably run too.

Even though by what he tells me, my house is way closer to where we are, I'm not taking any chances. That boy can run fast.

________________________________________

AWwe OH MY GOSH NIAM FLUFFY SKFLVLSSB I feel like I'm fan fueling over my own fan fiction... THAT'S OKAY RIGHT?!

Well it better be.

I'm gonna tell you something dumb now.

I had to pee really bad, so I walked into the bathroom. I was like doing the little I gotta pee dance and I said to myself : What the fuck am I doing in the bathroom. Then I walked back to my brothers room, ((where I was watching mulan and 1D videos)) got all comfortable, then it hit me. I was in the bathroom because I had to pee. So I got all out of my comfortableness and went pee xD

I'm so smart :3

Next two chappies: No fluff :|

Chappie after that: Lots of fluff. Maybe even some smut...

I HAVEN'T DECIDED YET