A Change of Heart?

Sorry this took me so long.... Freaking forgot to save it ^-^
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
~Liam's PoV~

I finally arrived to my house, took a deep breath as I passed the truck, and knocked on my door. This is going to take a lot of convincing.

My "mum" answered the door, and she looked a lot worse then usual. She had a bruise on her left cheek that had half of it swollen up, it was purple and blue and seemed like it hurt really bad. She looked like she'd been crying. I just shook it off, because there were times that I was like that and she didn't help me, then tried to walk past her.

Except I felt her hand on my shoulder. At first I thought that she was going to hit me or something, but no. She hugged me.

What. Seriously what the hell is going on?

"Um... Mum are you okay?" I said, really confused. She was now crying into my shirt. I could feel the tears wetting it. What.

"L-l-Li I'm I'm so sorry," she said, sniffling into my shirt. I did not just hear that right.

"What!?" I said, pulling away from her looking her into those admittedly perfect brown eyes I get from her.

"Li I.." She said, finishing up crying and wiping tears, "Come sit down." She said grabbing my hand and sitting on the couch. I sat down too, anticipating what the hell she's about to say.

"Liam he hit me." Even though she's a bitch and all, I sort of felt a burning hate even more towards Rick. Probably because she's still my mom and all. I used to love her. A lot. And maybe, just maybe... She can earn that back. I was about to say something, but she continued.

"And in that moment, I felt like the worst person; mother, in the world. I'm so sorry for just sitting around and letting him hit you. Even though I was going through a rough patch, that doesn't mean that I should've just lost hope on everything. I'm going to change. For you Liam. If you do, I have a way to get rid of him. I hope that you can forgive me because I've been wanting to do this for a while now. Plus I've got plenty of money, so we can run away from the law if you know what I'm saying." She said, looking me straight into the eyes.

I knew what she was talking about. Just by looking at her expressions I knew. She wanted to kill him. I'm actually quite fine with that, because he deserves the worst. Hopefully she wants to make it a slow, painful death. That'd be great.

Now that I think about it, I could use this whole "forgiving her" thing to my advantage. I mean, she did just sit back and watch him beat me for years... Maybe I can get something out of it.

As soon as she was about to talk, I thought of the perfect thing I could do. So, I interrupted her.

"I'll forgive you." I said, "But on one condition."

She looked at me funny, and replied with a short "What?"

"Ricks not coming home today... Right?" I asked.

"No... Liam come on a get to the point.

"Lets my boyfriend, and his mum, live with us after we get rid of Rick. And let him stay the night tonight. But you have to leave. Just him and me." I said sternly. She might just go bitch mode again, but it's worth a try.

To my surprise, she just smiled at me. "That's all? Of course. Ill leave now." She said, standing up walking towards the door.

I thought she was about to leave, but she turned around and smirked at me. "There are some condoms in the bathroom closet in my purple make up bag. Be safe." She said, then winked and walked out of the door.

What. Why would she think that? I mean... That'd be great. But I don't know if Niall's ready yet...

"NIALL!" I screamed out loud. I totally forgot that he still thinks that we're going to that cave.

I jumped up from the couch, and ran into my room throwing my shirt off in the process. Ill pick it up later.

Running towards my closet, I tried to think of what I should wear. I had no damn clue! He's just staying the night for one night so it shouldn't be too much.

I was looking for like five minutes when I finally found it. My blue and green plaid shirt.

I smiled widely, and threw it on, buttoning the buttons as I walked out my front door. I glanced at the time on my crappy ten dollar watch, and realized I should probably run there if I didn't want Niall waiting too long.

It took be about 7 minutes, and when I got there Niall was gathering his stuff as if he was about to leave.

"Nialler!" I said, and attacked him in a hug.

His body is so frail. There's bumps on his sides and burns on his arms. I can't wait until my baby gets away from his horrid father.

My grip on him tightened, as I thought. What are we going to do with his father?
____________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry for the short chapter as I said it deleted the whole thing so it's pretty much crap. But next chapter will be long :)

SHOULD I WRITE SMUT!?!?!!??! I don't know if I should or not.... HALP MEH DECIDE!

IMPORTANT:

You all need to do me a favor. Go read "The Girl With the Red Jacket" by directionerrrrr3.

It's a Louis story and it's amazeballs.

PLEASE PEBBLETS !!

Ill love you forever and ever..l

~kiss kiss~

MKAY BYE