Anniversary part 2

guys sorry this has taken so long XD

you should go read my other niam story, it's called which direction?

I think you'll like it (((:

_______________________________________[_______]_____________________

~Liam's PoV~

Niall opened the picnic basket , and his eyes went wide and his head shot right up to look at me. His mouth was open and he looked like the most shocked person in the world.

Damn it Liam. You were supposed to make sure he didn't open the basket.

Niall was still looking straight up at me with that same shocked expression, and I realized that I had to do this now.

"Niall baby... You're my life, my love, my reason to be. Without you, I'd be nothing. If I never talked to you on omegle that one day, I'm pretty sure I wouldn't be here today. You're more than just my boyfriend, you're my best friend. I can't go on without knowing if we'll be together for life. If we'll have a family to ourselves. So Niall, I want you to marry me. But before you answer, I've got one more things to say. Well not say... sing."

I smiled at the love of my life, grabbed his hands, and began to sing a song that took me two and a half hours to perfect.

"I never had no one I could count on, I've been let down so many times. I was tired of hurtin', so tired of searchin', until you walked into my life.

It was a feeling I'd never known, and for the first time I didn't feel alone.

You're more than a lover, t here could never be another too make me feel the way you do.

Oh we just get closer I fall in love all over, everytime I look at you.

I don't know where I'd be without you here with me.

Life with you makes perfect sense

You're my best friend. You're my best friend, oh yeah

You stand by me and you believe in me like nobody ever has.

When my world goes crazy, you're right there to save me.

You make me see how much I have.

And I still tremble when we touch and oh the look in your eyes when we make love..

You're more than a lover there could never be another to make me feel the way you do.

Oh we just get closer I fall in love all over everytime I look at you.

And I don't know where I'd be without you here with me

Life with you makes perfect sense

You're my best friend, you're my best friend

You're more than a lover, there could never be another to make me feel the way you do.

Oh we just get closer I fall in love all over, everytime I look at you.

And I don't know where I'd be without you here with me

Life with you makes perfect sense

You're my best friend, you're my best friend (my best friend)

you're my best friend (my best friend)"

By the end of the song, there was a tear that had fallen down my eye, and millions that had fallen down Niall's.

"So Niall... will you do me the honor of growing old with me?" I asked, un connecting one of our hands to wipe my tear away.

"I... YES!" He squealed, sniffling a bit, and wrapped his arms around my shoulders in a huge hug.

"Oh thank god..." I whispered, smiling widely and squeezing him tight.

He pulled back to where he could look at me while still hugging me, and smiled widely. "We're engaged."

"We are." I said and put my hands on his head, smashing our lips together.

---

it's really short I know. I was going to add a lot more, but I decided I should put it all in the next chapter. Wanna know why?

iTS THE LAST CHAPTER DUSISIFHSHAWH

I'm going to cry.