Chemistry

~ Leeyumsss PO.v~

Here I am, sitting in a stupid school listening to a stupid teacher teach things I don't care about and I'm probably the happiest one here.

Niall and I just kissed. Twice. I couldn't even believe he came to my school let alone kissed me!

Finally, he walked into the classroom, and sat all the way in the back where no one else is. It's like a desert back there.

Who cares about chemistry... I got more chemistry with the boy back there then two atoms dancing under the moonlight. Haha... Okay I think I'm loosing my mind.

Shaking it off, I got up and sat in the seat next to Niall.

I thought hey... Why not have some fun? It's not like I'm paying attention to one word coming out of the old bald man trying to teach a bunch of idiots.

So, I started writing niall a note.

'Hey sexy... Don't forget to go to the bathroom at 1! It'll be exciting ;)'

I folded the paper, and slid it on his desk.

I saw him open it, and blush while he wrote. He's so adorable, even when he looks like a tomato. I like it.

He passed the note back, and I took it willingly.

' Don't worry... I'll be there. Sorry if I'm a little late though, cutie sitting next to you told me to meet him at 1245 by his locker.'

I turn my head a little jealous, but there was no one next to me. That little tease.

'Aw I hope you have fun with ghost boy'

I gave him the paper, and I saw him laugh bit, write something down, then give it back.

' Oh I will. He's a better kisser then you ;)'

I laughed,

'Oh you wish.'

I gave it to him, but heard the teacher called my name.

"Liam and Niall! No passing notes!"

I've been passing notes with Harry and Zayn and Louis all year, but he decides to notice it when I'm doing it with Niall. ((naughty naughty minds)) That's just not kool.

Niall just winked and pointed to the clock, that said 12pm, then mouthed one hour.

Damn I don't think I can wait that long.

The bell ringed, interrupting my thoughts.

I got up, sprinting to my next class, geometry. I hate geometry. It's not even math. Shapes are more... Well I don't know but I hate geometry.

I pretty much hate school all together.

Sighing, I walked to the classroom hoping that Niall was in it too.

Sadly, ten minutes went by and there was no Niall. Poop.

So, I have to wait here, until one o'clock doing nothing.

Wait! Hazza is in this class!

Conveniently right after I said that in my head, he came and sat right next to me.

"Hey Li!" He said, punching my arm slightly.

"What's up Haz!"

"Nothing much. Have you met the new kid... Niall? I have... And so has my fist." He laughed

WHaT. He hit Niall! He's already got enough on his plate at home!

"Harry don't hurt him. Yeah he's gay and all but he's really nice. Plus I heard he's got it ruff at home, so you really shouldn't do anything. Please Haz. For me."

I heard him sigh, and saw him contemplating it in his head. But then, he smiled.

"Okay Li. Anything for you."

I'm surprised he's not gay himself. He's always acting nice, nicer then he is to anyone else, around me. And he's kind of protective over me. Hmm...

I replied with a quick, "thanks" then glanced at the time. 1257.

I raised my hand, asked to go to the bathroom, and headed for the bathroom.

Once I got there, I saw Niall. But he looked different. He was laying against the bathroom door with a cut lip, and blood all over.

_______________________________________

Guys, I'm writing these chapters on a phone so I have no clue if they're long or not. If you think they're not... Then comment and tell me.

THANKS PEBBLETS!!

But what happened to Niall :(

You'll see. Soon too because I'm sick so I'll probably update a lot today.

But I do have to go to sleep a bit early.

BUT IT'S FOR A GOOD CAUSE

I'm going to kings island tomorrow at like ten:)

WITH MY SEMI CRUSH GUY TOO!!

Yaaayy.

Bye pebblets :)