Sexting? :0

~ Liams P.O.v.~

School wasn't bad at all. Well... It wasn't very good either. Nothing really happened.

When I got home, I ran up the stairs not getting caught by either of my parents. Thank god.

I lay on my bed and sigh. What do I doooo. I'm so bored.

OH MY GOSH NIALL!!

I smile, ((I rhyme:) )) just thinking about him. He's so amazing!

The things I'd do to him in real life...

No Liam don't think like that!! He probably doesn't even like you.

Sighing, I turn on my laptop and wait for it to load.

It seems like It took ages for the internet to come up, but it did. Finally.

I got on my email, and saw that I already had a message from Niall.

'Hey Li :('

'Hey Ni is there something wrong? :/'

'Yea... My mum's in the hospital and I'm not allowed to go see her :('

Aw poor Niall... Hmm I can make this better.

' Aw Nialler that sucks :( want me to make you feel better?'

'And how could you do that?'

Okay... Here I go.

I took my shirt off and flexed my muscles a bit. Then, I grabbed the hem of my pants and pulled it down a bit showing my vline.

Damn not to be conceited or anything but I do have a pretty fit body.

I snapped a pic, and looked at it making sure I looked good. Besides the bruises and such, I did.

Biting my lip, I pressed send anticipating what Niall will think.

Its been like... A minute now and I'm starting to regret doing that. Maybe it was too much...

'Damn Liam you were right... That did make me feel better... But I've got to pay you back'

And there was an attachment. Oh shit...

I looked at it and my jaw literally dropped. It was a picture of Niall and it was showing a lot more then I showed him.

It was him in just boxers, and they were pulled down very very far,.showing his dick. Not showing the whole thing, but showing about half.

Jesus I think I'm going to die that's so hot.

Maybe I'll give him a bit more too.. Or maybe a lot more.

I took a picture with no clothes on. None at all. Shit... Should I send it?!

I sigh. Okay I can do this.

'Oh you little tease! Heres the whole package ;)'

And I pressed send.

About two minutes passed and I got a response. And it had an attachment.

'How hot... How big is that thing?! Haha xx'

I chuckled a bit, then clicked the attachment and almost threw my laptop.

There was niall, fully naked.

Oh my gosh I think I might die. I felt my... Little Liam... get a bit hard.

Oh yea right it got a lot hard.

'Jesus Niall you're killing me'

'Good ;) that's the point.'

And we talked and talked and talked until 1 in the morning. But we both decided we should go, because of school.

And with that, I fell asleep with a huge smile plastered on my face that wouldn't come off.

_______________________________________

WWOOOAAAAHHH!!

Niam naughty time ;)

Hahahaha HAHAHA

I'm not good at that. That's why later in the book I'll probably not add any smut. Or maybe I will...

GAAH I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO NSNCKBOS

Mkay bye pebblets :)