Chapter 1

Disclaimer:
Author @kazzyznk. All rights reserved. No part of this document may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without prior written permission of the author.

Updated May 2017:
Wattpad has labeled this story Mature (not just separate chapters) if the story doesn't load please:

1. Remove story from your library 2. Follow me @kazzyznk
3. Re-add story back
4. Refresh 

If you experience any other issues PM me :) Enjoy loves!

___________________________

There's nothing better than waking up to freshly squeezed juice. Cassidy's perpetual morning ritual usually involved a fifteen minute yoga session, a glass of freshly squeezed juice, and a hot cup of french pressed coffee. Life wasn't all that bad.

Cas pulled herself together looking over herself in the mirror. Her auburn hair fell just below her ears in a short lob. Although she considered her features plain, Cas gave herself credit in the makeup department. Today she had given herself a healthy blush as well as a soft rosy-winged eye.

She half-smiled at her reflection before grabbing her keys and heading out the door.
Within a ten minute drive she rounded the corner to the office which was tucked into a conglomerate of stores. The tingle of the door alerted Stacey, the office clerk, that Cassidy had arrived.

"Good morning Cas," her soft voice piped behind the desk. Papers were scattered and the phones were blinking, and it was only 9:30 am.
Cas grabbed her folders off the front desk and headed into her cubicle. Photos of her family and her cat Pickles covered the corkboard hanging above her computer. She glanced quickly at her phone to see if there were messages; four missed calls and two voicemails.
Cas plopped down in her pink cushioned chair and opened the folder, ready to start her work day. The first voicemail was from a new client; blonde-haired, blue-eyed woman who looked about twenty two. Melissa Daves. Cas picked up her phone and clicked away numbers until she heard the toll of the waiting dial.

This was her favorite part of her job as a wedding planner; meeting new clients.

"Hello?" A chirpy female voice sounded, "This is Melissa."
"Hey Melissa this is Cassidy McBryor from Big Dream Weddings, I wanted to touch base with you and see if you wanted to come by to pick out samples and talk."
She could picture this lady perfectly. Clean polished toe nails all the way up to her fresh acrylics and perfumed collar.
"Yes, I can come by around eleven, is that okay for you?"
Cas noted the time before replying, "Yes that's perfect, I'll put you in the schedule right away. See you then."
The call ended and Cas gave herself pat on the back, she'd have plenty of time before eleven to call a few more clients and review their selections.
Being a wedding planner was stressful at times, but it gave Cas so much joy even though she herself did not picture having a wedding of her own.

The time hummed away as Cas busied herself with unattended applications as well as typing selection sheets for her past few customers. The door jingled just as the clock turned eleven.
Cas stood from her office and walked out to greet her new client.

"Ms. Daves?" Cas questioned warmly.
Ms. Dave's nodded in return keeping her expression neutral. Cas had pictured Ms. Daves almost to a T. She had medium length chestnut hair that framed her sharp features. She wore bright pink lipstick that matched her shiny fingertips. She must be marrying rich. Cas thought absent-mindedly.