Chapter 6 (Mature)

MATURE CONTENT AHEAD

YOU'VE BEEN WARNED ;)
_____________________________

Oh god her mouth. Her hands. Her.....her body..

Sin had to mentally control himself before he ripped her clothes off right then and there.

This was it. This would finally be chance he needed to finally move on from Cassidy McBryor. All the romantic shit he knew would be a straight shot at getting into her pants. He was right, he knew all the right moves to get a girl in the mood.

Part of him however didn't want it to end. She captivated him in a way no any other woman had. She had the cutest nose, and the most gorgeous hazel eyes that looked like golden orbs of sunshine.

Oh fuck, what was he even saying?

He needed this now. Right now. And he hoped she'd be willing to have just as much fun as he wanted to, which by her body language seemed to be the case.

The closest place he could think of was his car. And by the time they made it there, he could almost feel himself let go. Her hands roamed his body unbuttoning his shirt effortlessly. He could feel how hot her skin was, which only turned him on even more. There was an alarming amount of urgency in her movements as her lips nipped, sucked, he couldn't handle it.

He took over and captured her lips again, pressing himself against her, wanting every part of her. He wanted himself with her in every way imaginable. He kissed down her mouth to her neck, feeling her shiver as he got further down her neck. She was alot more experienced than he originally thought, not flinching at his touch only adding to the flames of want.

She broke the embrace practically panting, "L-lets....take this slow. I want to enjoy this.."

He nodded, slowly brushing up her arms to hold her face. He didn't know what had happened, or how it happened so quickly, but he liked this girl. He liked her a lot, and her sexy body.

And he wanted to see all of it, to relish in. To devour it.

Sin's hands moved to her cardigan, lightly, like a feather, he unbuttoned her, exposing her pink lacy bra. He bit his lip with anticipation. He glanced up at her face, her eyes were watching him, but they were dark filled with Lust. He took that as a sign to keep going.

He reached over her, unhooking her bra carefully, and saw the literal perfect of her chest. Perky, pink, and succulent, he didn't need an invitation. He captured her into his mouth, hearing her automatic moan of approval. She squirmed underneath him, her hand roaming lower and lower igniting fire that burned all the way down to his groin.

He rolled his tongue over her, making her moan even louder. His other hand cupped the other breast massaging and licking her till she was on the edge of begging.

"L-Let me...." she gently pushed Sin away, letting him lean back in the seat. She immediately went to his belt, the tension in the air building to the moment of this sexual peak. Her hands slowly unzipped his pants...and then.....his boxers.

He was free tingling in the cool car's AC, mixing with the heat from her hand surrounding him. He already wanted to come so bad, so he guided her mouth to him needing that release, he had never been so aroused in all his life.

He let out a exaggerated sigh as she latched on, gliding her tongue over every part of him. She dove her head down, and pulled back up, that action alone making his head swim. She puckered her lips, paying attention to the tip, swirling...and swirling...she dipped back down. He couldn't hold back anymore, he let go, feeling that immediate rush of satisfaction of letting his hot liquid spill into her warm mouth. She looked back up, her eyes still dark and licked her lips, another wave of pleasure went through Sin.