Chapter 3

Cas mentally slapped herself silly, although as she walked away she could almost hear an audible gasp.
Not surprising either, he probably didn't get refused often.

Cas really couldn't have distractions in her life right now, even if he looked like a Greek god. She was part of the only prestigious wedding planner company in the entire state and she wasn't going to throw away her priorities for some random man in a club.

Cas collected herself, before finding Katrina to let her know that tonight had been enough excitement and that she needed to go home and get some much needed sleep.
Even if she was partially lying and knew she would stay up to watch AHS.
Nevertheless Katrina was perched close to the same gentleman as before and turned while pouting when she saw Cas.

"Party pooper." She whined, although not that she had spent any time with Cas. But that was just how their friendship went sometimes.

Cas breathed a full lungful of cold air as she walked out of the bar and eased knowing she would be able to get out of the dress and into a pair of comfy sweatpants.

As soon as she arrived back home, Pickles meowed loudly to greet her. Cas rubbed his head as she padded up to her room to strip and take a nice shower.
Just as she was finishing her phone beeped signaling her attention.

Cas looked down, but it was a number she didn't recognize.

I don't hope you mind, but I got your number from a friend.

Cas groaned, immediately she knew it must have been Katrina who gave her number to this guy named Sin. Which wasn't a real name in the first place..

She hesitated.

I don't know why I'm even responding, but like I said in the club, I am not interested.

A few moments later...

No can do. I need to know a name to go with that beautiful face. I won't stop until I can take you out.

Why was she suddenly excited, and her hands were getting clamy. It really HAD been a long time since a man chatted her up.

My name is Cassidy.

Beautiful name, for a beautiful girl.

Cas rolled her eyes, this guy was unbelievable.
She left her phone in her bed as she rolled onto her back and tried to picture herself with someone.
She had to laugh at herself for a moment, her entire life was about making people happy with their wedding when she, herself, didn't want a relationship, not yet anyways.
But what would harmless flirting do? He was indescribably handsome. And even if she did decide to engage him, she wouldn't have to have a relationship.
Her mind flickered to naughty things, but she quickly blushed pushing them out of her head.
It had been a while...
Yes.
This will be good.

With sudden acceptance and determination Cas opened her phone to see a message from Sin.

Dinner, tomorrow night at 7 pm?

Her stomach immediately tied up, but her fingers kept on typing.

Okay....I guess.

She closed her phone and her eyes.

What had she just gotten herself into.

Cas awoke to sun shining in her face and Pickles lying on her stomach, a slow blinking face greeted her in addition to kneads to the boobs.