Chapter Nine: Changes Everything

Jhope's POV

On the drive to the location me and Daehyung started loading guns. You know, just in case.

"Are you two really dating? You and Jihye?" Daehyung asked.

"No. But I might have feelings for her. I don't know." I said. My heart is so confused. I want to date her and then I remember who I am. Then I think it might be time to stop all this. All for her. Then I remember why we started ruling the streets. To protect people. To help people. People like Jihye. I and the others started this because people were bullying and would do horrible things to others.

"I just don't want anyone to get hurt. Especially women and children." Daehyung said. Jin stopped the car and we knew it was time. Jin stayed in car while we went behind the building. I heard some people talking and then a scream. It wasn't just a scream. But the most fearful scream I've ever heard.

Daehyung gave me the cue and I ran inside. Inside the building was Taehyung strapped to a table. Above him was a sword. It was moving closer and closer towards him making him scream for help. Daehyung ran over trying to find the controller while I tried getting Taehyung out.

"Hobi! Please save me!" Taehyung cried out. I started untying the ropes but by hand it was no use. I grabbed my knife and started cutting through the ropes.

"Hurry Hobi! It's getting closer!" Taehyung screamed. Finally! I grabbed him pulling him off the table just in time. He held onto me like a baby as Daehyung ran up to us.

"Is there anyone else here?" Daehyung asked Taehyung.

"No." Taehyung said. Daehyung started searching the building as I held Taehyung. You think Daehyung would be worried about his brother Taehyung. But truthfully they have never had the greatest relationship. Taehyung is sweet, kind, doesn't like hurting people, and thinks before acting. Daehyung is the complete opposite. Most of the time he's cold, angry, doesn't care about killing others, besides women and children.

"What happened?" I asked Taehyung as he calmed down. He sat up drying up his tears.

"Felix sent me here to find someone, but instead he set me up to get killed. Another gang was the one who did this. There was a huge Russian man and two weird looking twins. Like me they were looking for the same person." He said.

"So Felix set you up. Why?"

"I don't know. Just last week Rapmom went missing as well. Oh Hobi! Please don't tell me he's dead!" Before I knew it Taehyung was crying again. I reached over grabbing his shoulders.

"He's not dead. Now come on. You can come back home." I said holding onto him as we walked to the car. Jin open the door for us, to only cry out Taehyung's name.

"Felix tried to kill him." I said to Jin. He looked at me with wide eyes.

"What?!" Jin yelled.

"I know. I'll try and get some more answers out him later but the poor boy is scared for his life. I think he just needs to rest." I said jumping into the car. I sat in the back with Taehyung while Daehyung sat up in the passenger side next to Jin.

Once we got to the house I brought Taehyung inside. Both Jimin and Jihye sat on the couch looking at something. I ignored them, just like I ignored the small jealous I had.

"We are back here? I thought you had an apartment." Taehyung mumbled.

"I did. Until someone ruined that for me." I spit looking at Jihye. She just looked at us confused. Probably wondering what I was talking about.

"A puppy!" Taehyung said running to Dooman.

"Taehyung?" Jimin said walking towards us. Jihye started limping towards us. At least she's walking some.

"Jimin." Taehyung said with teary eyes. They ran to each other hugging each other for what seemed like forever. Taehyung and Jimin have always been like twins. I think Taehyung looks up to Jimin like a brother than his own brother.

Finally Taehyung pulled away looking at Jihye. He then started smiling. Oh hell no. I may not no my feelings towards Jihye yet, but doesn't mean I'm up to letting her go just yet either.

"Hi. I'm Taehyung." Taehyung warmly said walking up to Jihye.

"Jihye. But aren't you V? I mean I just saw you. I think it's you. You have the same smile." She said.

"We just got through looking at old pictures." Jimin added in.

"Oh. Yeah I'm V." Taehyung said.

"It's nice to meet you V." Jihye smiled.

"Okay I'm hungry." Jin said walking to the kitchen. Everyone started following Jin except for me. I stood there in place watching them walking away.

Having Taehyung will change everything. I'm just hoping its for the good and not the bad.

⚪️〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰⚪️

I'm sorry I'm not updating on this story as much as my others. I'm going to update more often.
But you see Jhope is getting a little jealous.
I promise this isn't a love triangle, but there will be something else going on.

🐸 but thank you for reading! 🐸

⚪️〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰⚪️