Chapter Twenty-One: Good Boy

Jihye's POV

It was around five am when I heard the phone from down stairs start to ring. Who the hell calls at this hour? Like really it's five in the freaking morning. Usually people are asleep at this hour. Of course I know I'm not because I'm in the corner of my room in a knot. I haven't heard anything from Kookie in hours, yet I'm not chancing it.

I really don't know how to react to this tonight. He's demented, insane and needs help fast. He's not the same person I appreciated when I first came here. I guess that's why my feelings are mixed. It's like part of me is saying to run and never come back, and then the other half is saying it's just a mental disorder that happens. My grandpa had some type of mental disorder himself, yet my mom just didn't throw him away. So it wouldn't be right for me to just run away. I'm just terrified he's going to hurt someone or himself. I wonder if the guys ever tried talking to him in this state. Rapmon said he got this after everyone split from the gang. Because Kookie was the youngest it mostly effected him. I can understand why. All the friends you grew up with just one day decided to split up and you lose three, well now four of your friends.

But that's what I'm trying to get them to understand, Felix has destroyed them all. Put these thoughts in their heads that what they are doing is okay. Making poor Kookie think he can't have a girlfriend or girl as a friend because Felix is selling them overseas. It's the sickest thing ever! And I'm tired of this piece of garbage getting away with it. All those innocent people are dead because of him. All those scared girls are wondering who will be the next one to buy them. Jhope's, Rapmon's, Jin's, Suga's, Jimin's, V's and Kookie's friendship all destroyed by this one evil man.

My old neighbors are out of a home because of this man. My old landlord Ms. Lee had to sell that beautiful building to him just for him to destroy it and build a stupid club. For him to throw us out like we were garbage when really he's the garbage. This isn't right! And I'm tired! Wow, I think I'm starting to act like Jhope.

I started to stand up and walk to my bed when I heard Kookie talking to someone. Did he answer the phone? I cracked open my door to hear Rapmon's voice but new it was coming from a speaker.

"Kookie where's Jihye?" Rapmon asked. I could barely hear them even being on a speaker so I quietly and slowly peeped out my bedroom door to see nothing but darkness. Why am I doing this? This would be the time in the horror movie I would scream at the main character for going out knowing the killer is still there. Yet I'm being just as stupid as her.

"She's asleep. Why are you calling so late?" Kookie answered in a sweet voice. He's talking like usually does, he replied to Kookie, he must be back to normal. I took the chance and started walking towards the kitchen where Kookie was holding his cell phone.

"I'm awake." I answered through the phone as Kookie still held it. He gave me a odd look like I wasn't supposed to be here. Maybe I'm not suppose to be here since just a few hours ago you were trying to hurt me.

"Did the phone waking you up? I'm sorry I should have answered it quicker." He apologize looking down.

"You're fine. I was already awake." I mumbled just enough for him to hear.

"Oh okay. No not you." Kookie said going back to the phone call.

"What? Now. Oh in the morning. Okay. I'll tell her." Kookie went over and grabbed a notebook and a pen off the desk in the living room before returning back to the kitchen. He wrote down a time and address.