Chapter Twenty-Five: Faith

Jihye's POV

"They should be done any minute." Taehyung said trying to calm me down. I guess me walking back and forth biting my finger nails is bothing him and Jimin.

"We just need to get going. Kookie could be dead for all we know." I snapped.

"He's not, trust me. Felix doesn't kill people very easy. He likes to drag it out-" Jimin cut Taehyung off from finishing his sentence by punching him in the arm.

"I think what Taehyung is trying to say is that Felix doesn't just kill people right away and that there is probably a good chance Kookie is still alive. Plus Kookie is a lot stronger then you think." Jimin smiled at me. Even behind that flawless smile I could still see the hurt in him, just like I was trying so hard to hide mine.

"Can I ask you guys a question?" I stopped walking turning to them. I knew my question was going to be a difficult question to answer, but I needed to know.

"Are you guys scared? Even a little?" I asked raising a eyebrow. They both looked at each other before turning back towards me.

"Of course." Jimin said.

Okay I feel relieve.

"Not." Taehyung finished.

Not anymore.

"Really?" I asked.

"We're scared sometimes. It's just not the first time we've fought with another gang. And no it will not be our last either, sometimes words don't work, so you have to explain with your fists, or guns." Taehyung said.

"But fear is just a stop sign trying to get you from going on. Sometimes you can't stop from going on with it, even if it might coast your life. For the people of this city we will always fight for them. Sadly to say we've already lost a lot of people from this sick fuck, but we can't cry over the past. Well not right now. We've got to fight for the future victims now." Jimin said standing up.

"Okay guys we need to get going." Jin said walking into the living room. Behind him was Jhope, Suga, Rapmon, and the twins.

"Let's go!" Taehyung shouted like a five year old.

"So what are we going to do?" I asked Jhope.

"We'll explain on the ride. Just grab a jacket from upstairs, and let's go." Jhope said looking off in a different direction. What's with the cold shoulder all of a sudden?

"Come on. I'll help you." Jin said said grabbing my arm. He stared walking me up the stairs but I never stop looking at Jhope. Jin didn't say a word as we walked into my old room.

Nothing looked out of place as I last saw it. Not even the dust at the window. The pink slippers were still at the end of the bed. Even my unmade bed still looked the same. Nothing was moved in this whole room.

"Jhope didn't want us to change anything." Jin must have noticed my expression as I looked around the room. Jin went straight to my closet and started looking around for a warm jacket.

"Why?" I asked.

"Because he was afiard you-"

"No. Why does Jhope care so much for me?" I asked looking at Jin.

"Because I think he might actually lo-" Jin was once again cut off but not by me this time.

"Hurry up!" Suga yelled from down stairs.

"I think this black hoodie jacket will do good." Jin said pulling out the nice jacket. I had to amit it look nice and soft. Something I could hide in, like I want right now.