Chapter Twenty-Nine: Evanescent

Jihye's POV

Is everything fake? Was Jhope never real? Have I've been having a horrible yet beautiful nightmare for this long? I keep asking myself these questions over and over again in my head. Did Felix ever existed? Did I really fall in love with a gangster? I mean it's not like I expect myself to just go with the flow and understand how all of this works, but I feel so helpless.

Even if I shot Felix I feel like I just opened the door for another person to come in. I guess I expected this big, no huge relief to be lifted off my shoulders, but instead I feel like I'm falling to the ground in defeat. I feel like I've solved nothing, but instead I feel like I've made it worse. If it's humanly possible.

But where is Jhope? Why did he just run off right afterwards? Why did Jin drug me? Why can't I wake up and ask questions?! I know I'm asleep, and I know they are doing something behind my back. But I'm starting to wonder if I'm mentally prepared for this new reality ahead of me.

"Jihye." I hear a soft yet sweet voice calling my name. Oh no, did I die in my sleep and is this a angel?

"Jihye. You need to wake up." The beautiful yet sweet voice was replaced with a harsh and grumpy voice followed by a bottle of cold water. The cold water awoken my mind and body up in a flash and standing in font of me was Taehyung and Suga.

"Suga!" I heard Taehyung scream.

Oh so he's the demon.

"I'm sorry Suga is being a rude jerk tonight." Taehyung said smiling at me.

"Is Jhope home yet?" I asked shaking my now wet hair.

"Yeah. He'll be up in a minute." Suga replied sounding even more grumpy.

"I wanna go see him now." I said pulling my legs over the bed. I tried standing up only to fall into someone's arms. I looked up to still see a grumpy Suga.

"That's why you should stay in bed. You are still on drugs, and not just the one Jin gave you. I also gave you a calming pill to help with your nerves. Killing someone can really....well kill someone inside. I'll let Jhope explain the rest to you, alright." Taehyung grabbed my hand giving it one soft gentle squeeze before leaving the room with Suga.

I did what Taehyung said and stayed in bed. Not just because he told me to, but because I wasn't feeling good. All of a sudden I felt this large darkness over take me. Like I know something is going to happen. Something I'm not going to like.

"Jihye."

The beautiful yet sorrow voice I once loved sounded different, but I could still tell it was Jhope. The only person I wanted to see was now starting to become the lest person I wanted to see. I know it sounds crazy, but I don't feel good about this whole situation.

Jin and Taehyung drugging me, me shooting Felix, Jhope running away leaving me with a million questions. I just feel like something is off. And with Jhope standing outside my door I feel like he's going to drop the all mighty of depressing news on me.

Once he walked through the door I felt my heart drop. Bruises of all colors were painted on his face, his bottom lip still bloody and now swollen. His beautiful eyes were stain with dark bags and nothing but sorrow.