Chapter Fourteen: Kookie

Jihye's POV

"This will be your room. It's next to mine and Suga's." Kookie said opening the bedroom door. It was pretty small but the bed was huge. It also looked extremely comfortable. I felt like I wanted to jump in it and sleep the rest of my day away. But even though I feel a little safer with Kookie, Rapmon, and Suga doesn't mean I'm letting my guard down.

"If you want you can borrow some of Rapmon's little sister's clothing. She left some here when she stayed here. Tomorrow I'll try and get you some new clothes. But I'll let you look around some more. I'll call you when the food is here." Kookie said closing the bedroom door behind him.

I want to cry, but I'm trying to be strong. Stronger for Jhope, for Dooman, for me. I walked over to the closet. Only a few pair of clothing was left. I grabbed a oversized pink sweater. I changed only my shirt because when Dooman was trying to get out my arms to bark at the window, he ripped some of it. I left my shorts on and grabbed a pair of pink boot slippers. I walked over to the window. I could barely see outside because of the dust on it.

I wonder if I can explore more of the house?

I opened my bedroom door and stuck my head out. No one is around. Okay. I started walking around the hallways. There wasn't a single picture or anything at that matter. I saw a bedroom door and just thought it was Kookie's or Suga's. I kept walking until I found another room. But this one was different. It has a lock.

"Why does this room have a lock on it." I mumbled to myself.

"So people like you don't go in it." I quickly turned around to see Suga standing right behind me smirking. He took a step closer while I took one back.

"You know Kookie was all for bringing you here. Even Rapmon was okay with it. But me. Really I wouldn't give a shit if you were in a body bag. I don't like you, or trust you." He said stepping closer. Finally my back hit the wall behind me making him get even closer. So close I could feel his breath.

"But I'm willing to let you stay. Just remember. One mistake and I will not hesitate to rip that little head of yours off. Okay." His words were so kind to be so scary. He took another step closer patting my head.

"Let's get ready to eat." He said walking off. I just let out a big breath as he walked away. I stood there for a second trying to place myself back together after that.

"Jihye." I looked down the hallway to see Kookie. He saw me and smiled brightly. I quickly walked over to him. So far Kookie is the only one I feel safe around.

"The food is here. Come on eat before Rapmon gets it all." Kookie said smiling. I couldn't help but smile back. His smile is contagious.

Down stairs in the kitchen sat Rapmon and Suga. They were already eating. I sat beside Kookie as he handed me a box of food. We ate in silence until Rapmon spoke.

"Kookie I think I left my hand phone in the car. Do you mind going to get it for me?" Rapmon asked. After Kookie left the house Rapmon grabbed my arm.

"There is another rule. Whatever you do don't leave your room after nine pm. Do you understand?" Rapmon's voice seemed a little shaky and scared.

"Why?" I asked.

"Let's just say that sweet smile on Kookie's face disappears around that time. Alright." Suga bluntly said. What? What's wrong with Kookie? He seems so kind.

"If you want a shower I advise to take one right after this and then go to sleep." Rapmon said. I was about to speak when Kookie walked back into the kitchen smiling. He handed Rapmon his hand phone and sat back down beside me.

"Eat before it gets cold." Kookie said smiling.

I just looked over at Suga and Rapmon. So after nine o'clock Kookie isn't Kookie.

⚪️〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰⚪️
Hi...I know no Jhope. But hopefully this was alright.
Well today I have officially ate nothing. It's 10 pm here so I'm going to go eat something before bed, even though it's not good to eat before bed.
But who gives a 😷
Thanks for reading!
⚪️〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰⚪️