Chapter Sixteen: Red Herring

The drive was very quite. I mostly stared out the window looking at every passing thing. We drove past a convenient store, a school, a church, and a restaurant. But nothing gave me any signs of where I was coming from.

"Jihye?" Kookie called out my name as if he was questioned me.

"Yes." I said looking at him. In his hands he held handcuffs. No way.

"It's just in case we turn our backs for a second and you try and run away. I know it's uncomfortable, but please forgive me." He said smiling. Don't fall for his smile. Remember Jihye, he kidnapped you. Even if he's Jhope's friend I can't trust him a hundred percent. Just not yet.

I held out my wrist as he cuffed them on. Feeling the cold cuffs on my hands was not pleasing. I sigh turning my attention back outside the car. A few minutes later we stopped at a old bridge.

"Where are we at?" I asked.

"Seohyung Bridge. It closed down years ago but now it's our hot spot." Kookie said getting out the car. He walked over to my side helping me out. Once I jumped out I felt like a ant staring at the tall bridge. Under the bridge was another car. This car was jet black. I couldn't even see inside the windows. The driver side open up and a man stepped out. But not just any man. It was the giant Russian man. I stepped behind Kookie.

"He's all yours." I heard the Russian man say. I looked in front of Kookie to see a boy thrown to the ground. He already looked badly beaten. I kept staring at the boy realizing he looked familiar.

"So we have little triple agent here. Working for us, the Hopes, and the red dragons." Rapmon said. He walked up to him pulling his hair. I kept my eyes on him as Suga walked up with a baseball bat. He hit him once in the stomach and then again in the leg. I took a step back as I watched the poor helpless boy start coughing up blood.

"So. Which one made you?" Rapmon asked.

"I-" the boy started to say.

"To long." Rapmon said hitting him one more time. This time the boy feel over on his back.

"Chris just come out with it already. You'll die less painful." Kookie said. Die less painful? It's like he was saying it without any emotions.

"Spit it out Chris!" Rapmon yelled. Suga grabbed his bat hitting him once again. Chris...wasn't that the guy I first meet with Jhope.

"Stop! Stop hitting him!" I yelled running towards him. I sat down beside his body looking up at Suga and Rapmon. They both look at me with confused stares.

"Jihye. I probably bet you think we are monsters, but we have to get the answer out of him and then kill him." Kookie bluntly said. I held back my tears as I heard those words come from his lips.

"And who says! Felix! What's so damn powerful about him that he's got you acting like his dogs? Unless he killed your family members, then you have no reason to kill him! He's a human being, he has a heart! He feels pain! He doesn't deserve death! And you guys have no right to take his life away! Maybe he did somethings that where bad, doesn't mean he deserves death! Why not just trying to ask nicely!" My throat was parched from screaming so much.

"You don't understand Jihye-" Kookie started to say.

"Do you understand that Felix is just using you! Kookie all those girls you date and then they mysterious disappear isn't because they didn't like you, it's because Felix is trafficking them! You guys think you know everything about Felix but you don't! Don't you see what's he's done? Those photos I saw of you guys together as children was pure joy. You guys were best friends with Jhope, Jin, and Jimin. But ever since this Felix guy appeared you've lost each other!" I shouted back.