Chapter 1

Lily's POV 

************

I sat on the plane to Doncaster, England from Missouri. I was a half year older than I had been last time is saw six special people. My 'daddy' Louis Tomlinson, my 'cheezball' Niall Horan, my bestest mates Liam Payne and Zayn Malik, my 'sister' Jannice, and my boyfriend Harry Styles. I couldn't hold in my excitement! I knew Jan was on a different plane headed to the same station I was. I was squirming with excitement! And I was also really eager to get off this stinky plane. The dude that at beside kept sleeping and snoring, and It started to get really annoying. 

"Next stop!" the airplane assistant person announced over a speaker. "Is Doncaster, England! Buckle your seat belts." 

I was glad the trip was over. It was a long plane ride, and I knew Jan had to get up early to get on her flight, too. That meant she might be a tad cranky. Noooooo.

Jannice's POV 

*****************

I hadn't even remembered how long It took to fly from Virginia to England! Last time I came-last summer-it seemed shorter. I was having to sit in first class, but i'd much rather've sat in coach. It was too spacey in here. I hugged my knees close to my chest. Lily was supposed to arrive at he Doncaster station at the same time I was. I couldn't wait to see my sister! She was also my best mate. I loved her so much and was hoping the hateon her and Harry's relationship had worn out. 

"We're about to land" my agent Mike Lennon told me while buckling my seat belt. 

"Thanks, Mate" I pecked his cheek. 

"No problem" he sat down in the seat beside me. 

I slipped my book in my backpack so i'd be ready to get off with Mike ASAP. The plane was small so I felt vulnerable. Plus i'd been flocked by loads of Jannies that were trying to get into first class.  

Mike pulled the hood to my hoodie over my head. 

"I think we'll get out of the airport easier If you're more hidden" he explained. 

I nodded and bumped back in forth as the plane hit the ground and stopped. As soon as we filed off, I glanced around for One Direction. 

"JANNICE!" 

I jumped as arms wrapped around me from behind. I gues I expected It to be some annoying fan or something, but when I turned,I saw Lily.  

"Lily!" I screamed hugging her back. "I've mised you so much!!" 

"I missed you, too!" she smiled. 

"Jannice, I'm going to get your bags and take them to the hotel" Mike said. 

"Ok, Mate" I beamed. "Thanks!" 

"Have you seen the boys?" Lily asked me. 

"No, sorry" I strugged. "I just got off." 

"Same" she laughed. 

"Jannie! Lily!" 

We turned to see the five boys running up to us. 

"There they are" I laughed slinging my backpack over my shoulder

Lily's POV 

**********

I turned and saw all of One Direction coming towards us. One of them was smiling bigger than the others. 

"HARRY!" I screamed running into his arms. 

My sister was right behind me. 

Harry hugged me tight. 

"Lily, I missed you sooo much!" 

"I missed you, too, Haz!" I put my fingers in his curls and gave him a passionate kiss. 

I hadn't kissed him in so long! It felt so good to be back with him.

Jannice's POV 

**************

I ran and gave Zayn, Liam, and Louis a hug, then I gave Niall a quick kiss. 

"Mike's already at the hotel" I straightened up my headband. "Are we going straight there from here?" I looked at Niall. "Or are we getting something to eat first?" 

"That sounds good!" Niall smiled. 

"The girls are probably worn out" Zayn mussed up Lily's hair. "It was a long flight. Why don't we go hang out at the hotel and catch up on activities?" 

"Trust me" I winked. "My whole semester was boring. It was full of homework." 

Louis put an arm around my shoulder.  

"Did he take your bags?" 

"Who?" 

"Mike" 

I scratched my head. "Oh, yeah. I need to change. My clothes are wrinkly." 

"Ok" Liam said. "Let's go head to the hotel. Niall, we have food there."