Chapter 12

Lily's POV

**********

I held back tears while I watched Liam get a key to the hotel room. Thankfully, we were on the first floor so It wasn't a long walk at all to our room. Liam opened the door and I went straight for the bedroom. I felt awful! I collasped on the bed and my tears let out. I didn't feel like living anymore! I pulled out the razor I always kept in my pocket for cutting(noone else knew) and I scraped my skin in several places. Small streams of blood went down my leg as I put my razor to my other leg. More tears stung my eyes.

"LILY STOP!"

I turned around to see Louis at the door trembling.

I looked down. "Daddy, its all my freakin' fault"

He sat down beside me, shaking in fear. "I didn't know you cut" he took my razor from my hands.

"I do" I whispered.

He looked at my legs. "Lily, why?"

"Everything's my fault!" I yelled. "Everything!"

"That's not true" he wrapped his arms around me gently and pulled me into his chest.

"Yes It is!" I cried.

"No" he put his lips on my cheek.

I smiled just slightly. The warmness of his breath tickled me.

"Lou" I pushed him off me and put on a straigt face. "We lost everything, all because of me"

"Atleast we're safe" he smiled. "Thats what's important!"

"If only i'd turned that stupid burner off" I put my face in my hands and wept.

"Hey, Babe, you Ok?" Harry walked in.

Oh, bother.

"No" I admitted.

His forehead wrinkled as he walked over and took a seat beside me.

"Lily, stop letting It get to you" he put an arm around me. "Babe, its in the past and we needed a new place anyway"

"I'll never forgive myself" I started balling in Harry's chest.

He put his hands on my shoulders and scooted me back.

"Lily" a tear puddled in his eyes and rolled down his cheek. "Why?"

I looked up to see him looking at my legs.

"Harry, i—"

he planted a kiss on my lips to interupt me, then got down on the floor. He examined the cuts and slits in my skin, then looked up at me.

"Lily PLEAS promise me you will never ever cut again"

I looked down into his green eyes, then up into Louis' ocean blue eyes, then back into Harry's. I leaned down and pecked his lips.

"Harry I couldn't maie a promise like that"

His and Louis' eyes sparkled with tears forming. Harry leaned foward and planted kisses on my scars. I layed my head in his curls.

"I'm sorry, Harry"

He relaxed his cheek on my leg. "Can you atleast try to stop?"

I nodded slowly. "Yeah, I'll try"

A small smile lit up his face. "And If you ever need help, I'll be more than willing"

"Thanks" I hugged him.

He smiled and scooped me off the bed. "Let's go get some dinner."

Ge put his nose on mine and grinned.

A/N----------

93 days til Christmas yaaay! K hoped u liked It. Happy faaaaaalllll!!!!!!!