Chapter 9

A/N----------

Hey, just wanna give a quick note. I'm starting this Thing where I'm making wattpad covers. I started doing It for couple mates, then decided I really wanted to help everyone out with there covers! If you would like me to make you a cover, or if you know someone that does, please kik me: cousinoflouis. If you don't have kik and wan a cover then please comment and we'll work something out. Thanks so much!!

Jannice

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lily's POV

**********

Harry carried me over his shoulder down the elevator and to the confy sofas in the lobby. We both sat down beside each other and watched the only Thing that was on: the news. It was acually kinda interesting. This man was tryng to walk accross the Grand Canyon on tightrope. (Really happened recently)

I looked at Harry with my mouth open.

"Are there any nets or anything under him?" I wondered.

He shook his head. "Nope. He makes It or...falls to the bottom"

I hugged my knees to my chest. This man couldn't fall. I grew more aware of the danger as the wind started picking up.

"ohmigawd" I cried while he wobbled a little.

I kept my eyes glued to the tv as hard as I could. I guess It was going to help lol. I finallywas able to think straight when he stepped back on solid ground.

"He made It!" I grinned as the pillow pets commercial came on.

Jannice's POV

**************

I went over to Mike and peered at his computer

"Whatcha doing?" I asked.

"Just checking my emails" he answered slowl clsing the lid. "Why?"

"'Cause we're supposed to be hanging out up here not checking emails."

He laughed and stood—towering over me about five inches.

"Seriously?" he smiled.

I laughed. "Oh, gawd, Mike!"

He threw me over my shoulders

"Mike!" I giggled kicking my legs, trying to break free,

He held my legs down to keep them from moving, then just lowered me so he was holding me regularly. I sat on his hip and smiled into his brown eyes. He was so cute! I wrapped my arms around his neck and put my head on his shoulder. He smiled.

"What're you gonna wear tonight, Love?"

"Um" I thought. "Probably my green crop top, pink short syorts, and pink converse."

He hugged me tightly. I beamed as he finally set me down.

"Thank you!" I laughed, brushing myself off.

"Mm, hmm" he turned and walked out to change for tonight.

I should probably do the same...

I shut and locked the door.

Lily and Harry should be back soon. I really don't wanna have to wait for them. im not really a patient person. Especially when It come to my mom trying on the whole store or looking at shoes and purses.

I sighed and slipped on my crop top, then pulled my pants up. Swiftly, I applied a little eye shadow, blush, and mascara and slipped on my converse. I loked at myself in the mirror. I decided to curl my hair and put in some small hoops in my ear lobe hole. The I unlocked the door.

"Hi, Jannice!" Lily smiled.

"Oh, hi, Lily" I beamed. "How long have you been up here?"

"We got up here just after you started changing" Harry answered.

"ohmigosh soorry!" I laughed.

I went over to Zayn and sat down beside him on the sofa while I waited for the other three.

"Zayn?" I asked as he looked at his phone grinning.

"Hmm?'

"Why are you smiling extra big and funny?" I snuggled into his arm.

He quickly locked his phone and hid It.

"No reason" he strugged.

So you arnt gonna tell me?" I gave him puppy dog eyes.

"I'll tell you, but later."

"Tonight?" I begged.

"Sure" he smiled. "If I remember" he patted my shoulder.

"Is It good news?" I asked.

"Yess" he answered starting to smile again.

I thought then gave up. "Guess I'll have to wait"

"Guess so" he laughed.

A/N--------------

Sorry It tookme so long to update. I waa gone all day yesterday at Williamsburg and when we got back I had to sit in court and watch a case. My mom said it'd be "Educational." Well, I know this chapter is stinkin' short, and I am sorry. With school and everything, things just get busy. I still have so much homework to do in just two days. Plus I have to study for a math test. Nooo. Ok, so pleeeeeaae:

comment

vote

add

and follow me (;

Thaaaaanks!