Chapter 15

Lily's POV

**********

I woke up very confused.  Harry was kneeling down beside the bed starring ino my eyes and Louis and Jan were standing in the doorway.

"How are you feeling?" Harry asked me.

"I'm Ok" I sat up. "What's going on? Where's the party and the music?

"Lily" Jan looked at me seriously. "Lastnight, I think when we went to the bar our drinks were switched. "You got drugged"

Lou nodded. Harry looked down at me.

"Are you Ok, Babe?"

I smiled as his hand went to mine. "Yeah, I'm Ok, just a little headache."

He wrapped his arms around me. I kissed his cheek.

Jannice's POV

**************

I was glad Lily was Ok! i'd been so worried! It was probably my fault for not checking, I sighed and looked up at Louis.

"Daddy, I'm gonna go call Chandler...If that's Ok?"

"Of, course" he puthis arms around me and kissed mem then let me go to my room.

"Heya, Mike" I walked passed him. He was sitting on the bed making something. "Whatcha doin'?"

"Oh, hi, Jan. I'm making Lily's Christma preasant

"What is It?" I asked unplugging my phone from the charger.

"Its a picture frame" he sighed. "I'm gonna put a picture of her and Harry in It"

"Awww!" I cried dialing his number.

"Who you calling?" he wondered as It started ringing.

"Chandler" I grinned.

"Oh"

After a couple more rings, my ex boyfriend finally picked up.

"Hello?"

"Hi, Chan, its me Jan"

Chandler's POV

***************

I was so relieved to hear her voice. I hadn't talked to her in So long.

"Hi, Jannice! what's up?"

"Too much" she laughed."First the apartment burned down, then Lily got drugged on accident."

"Whoa, is everyone Ok?" I asked.

"Yeah" she sighed. "Lily,s back into her sences and we're allsafe in a hotel room. Merry Christmas! "Merry Chrsrmas" I smiled. "Two days early"

I could almost hear her smile when I said that.

"Whatcha getting me?" I teased.

She laughed. "No way! Nt tellin'!"

"If you were here i'd be tickling you!" I grinned.

She snorted. "Well you can tickle me when I come back to Virginia after Christmas, kay?"

"Ok" I chuckled. "See you then?"

"Yeah, with your preasant!" she cracked up. "Well, byye!"

"Byye"

Ok, I had to think of something to get her! And fast. Christmas was only in two days.