Chapter 17

Jannice's POV

**************

I had to admit I wasn't as excited as I usually was on Christmas morning. I had bags under my eyes from stayng up 'til midnight wrapping everyone's preasants. All I wanted to do, now, was sleep in. That's what I needed: rest.

I rolled over to whisper Merry Christmas to Mike, but...he was..gone?

I jumped out of bed and raced to the bathroom in my cami and shorts and threw on a turtle neck and sweat pants. I ran my brush through my hair quickle then curled It. I decided to do something special with It so I pulled it into low pigtails and tied Christmas ribbon around It. Then I had the amazayn idea of slipping tiny ornament hook in my earlobes and attaching light weight ornaments. Perfect. I tossed a reigndeer antler headband on and padded accross the cold floor back into the bed room.

Sighing I walked out into the mainroom.

"Merry Christmas, Jannie" Lou and everyone else were sitting under the beautiful tree sparkling with lights.

I held my breath as I slowly sat down beside him. "Merry Christmas."

Everything was opened pretty quickly except four preseants remained. Harry's gift to Lily, hrrs to him, Mike's gift to me, and mine to him. It was acually kinda funny. Harry and Lily went to heir room and Mike and I went to ours.

Lily's POV

**********

I blushed as Harry pulled me into his lap on our bed.

"Here, Babe" he slipped a wrapped box into my hand.

I slowly took It and carefully unwrapped It.

"ohmigawd" I smiled holding up a silvery chain necklace. "I love It!"

It a little charm at the end that said 'Forever Mine'

I looked up at him before wrapping my arms around his waist. "You're so awesome!"

He squeezed me tightly as If his life depended on It.

"Now open mine" I shoved a small box in his hand.

He opened It and smiled. It was a T-Shirt with my picture on It. I watched his smle grow.

"I love it, Lily!"

He pulled off his sweater. I traced my fingers around his stomach slowly. He slipped the shirt ovr his curly head and grinned. "This is so Cool! Thanks, Babe!"

Jannice's POV

**************

I couldn't wait to give Mike his preasant!! He was gonna love it! I sat down beside him on the full sized bed and pressed a medium sized box into his hands.

He unwrapped and immedietely lit up. "My favorite!"

He smiled widely at the box of chocolates.

"I knew you'd like It! I beamed.

"Thanks, Jan" he wrapped his arms around me.

"You're welcome!" I giggled.

"Now open mine" he handed me a box.

I blushed and shyly took It. I've never been good with receiving gifts. I unwrapped It and cracked a smile. It was a charm bracelet with heart shaped charms.

"Thank you so much, Mike!" I slipped It over my wrist and grinned, still blushing like an idiot.

"One more Thing" he put his hands on my shoulders and turned me to directly face him.

My blush deepened. "What is It?"

"A question" he smiled. "Will you be my girlfriend?"

My face paled. Would he break my heart? My life shattered when Chandler and I broke up...would he Do the same? I'm just used to him being my agent/tudor. I sighed. Maybe I should take just one more chance. Mike was cute, after all.

"Ok" I forced a smile.

"Yess!" Mike cried. "Thank you Thank you Thank yooou!"

I grinned."You're welcome"

He pulled me in a tight hug. I smiled, peering over his shoulder. I had a boyfriend again! Hopefully this relationship would last a long while...