Chapter 10

Lily's POV

**********

I was so excited for the event! I almost coulfnt contain my excitement. Jannice and Mike walked behind us, and I held Harry's hand as we walked through the gates. I hate to admit It, but my hand felt like an any compared to Harry's. I put my head on his arm while he lead me to a ticket booth. Jan and Mike caught up.

"Lily" Jannice smiled. "Have you seen the awesome stuff the have here?! They have cotton candy, a few rides, a peting zoo, and more!"

"Can we go to the petting zoo, first!?" I staerted getting super excited.

"Sure, Babe" Harry answered while tearing our sticky bracelets separate from each other.

He put mine around my wrist and stuck It together, than put his on. Then Mike put Jan's on before his own. But then I noticed my sister's face expression. It almost looked scared...

I shook It off and followed Harry to the petting zoo pin.

Jannice's POV

**************

I guess noone remembered. As much as I adore animals, well, I've always been super scared of petting zoos. The chickens peck, the goats butt, the donkeys try eating your clothes. Then...you smell all day.

"Mike, I'll stay out here" I climbed the fence and dangled my legs off.

"Why?" he looked puzzled. "You like animals, don't you?"

"Oh, Yes!" I cried. "But its just farm animals are a little scary.

"But you used to live on a farm" he stuffed his hands in his pockets.

"Yeah" I watched Lily chasing a bunny around tryoing to hold it. "But that's when a goat butted me, chickens pecked me, and a donkey ate my favorite shirt"

He cracked up. "Ohmigosh, Jan, just try it!"

I smiled. "No thanks."

Then I started coughing.

"You Ok?" he asked.

"Mike" I coughed. "Its really coming down on me. I think I'm getting a cold"

"Then we should go home!" he picked me up and called Harry and Lily, then he headed to the car.

"Mike" I clung to his neck to keep from falling. "We can finish here. I don't want you guys to have o come home, too. We just git here! I just shoulda stayed behind."

"But we don't want to stay while you miss out" Harry explained.

"It wouldn't be fun" Lily added.

I smiled.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~|

When we got home, I immedietely got a cough drop from Louis. I sat in his lap as we all gathered on the sofa.

"Zayn, what's your news?" Liam asked excitedly.

"Well" he fiddled with his thumbs. "Its kind of personal, but..."

I scooted to the edge of my seat.

"But...I've asked Perrie to marry me"

My jaw dropped. "Zayn, I'm so happy for you!"

Me and Lily jumped up and ran into his lap.

"Congratulations! " we cried.

He put an arm around us each and pulled us into his chest. I smiled. I could barely picure how wonderful the wedding would be! I started getting a bit emmotional thinking about how not so long ago, he was single. How I would assure him he'd get a girlfriend at the right time. I almost couldn't believe how exciting this was! And I remembered when he and Perrie first met.

I shot Lily a smile before sitting up.

"Well, I'm tired and feeling sic so, I'm gonna go to bed. See you guys tomarrow!"

A/N-------------

I hope this turns out longer lol. Hope you like It! And I'm thinking the sequel to this should be "Zayn Love—in his "(←What should I put here? comment with your ideas)