Chapter 8

I skipped into Lily and Harry's bedroom an sat down beside Harry. Lily appeared to still be passed out.

"When will she wake up?" I asked gently removing her glasses and setting hem on the nightstand.

"I don't know" he answered. "Any minute probably"

"Kay" I looked at her pale face. I had passed out sevral times and I knew the feeling. Everything in your site starts turning a dusty orange color and your eyes start stinging. Every noise sounds muffled and its hard to walk. Sometimes you get a headache then eventually pass out. Lily was probable experiencing that on the ride.

Lily's POV

**********

I heard voices and my eyes fluttered open. I sat up and saw Jannice and Harry talking.

"Harry what's happening?" I croaked. "Where's the rides?"

He smiled and wrapped his muscular arms around me. I smiled and hugged him back.

"You passed out on Batman" Jan told me.

"How are you feeling?" Harry asked.

"A little dizzy" I admitted feeling my arms weeken a littl.

I let my arms drop into Harry's lap and I fell into his chest. I was still coming out of shock. Harry rubbed circles into my back and kissed my forehead.

"Do you feel like eating?" Harry asked.

"No" I shook my head. "Not yet"

"Ok, Babe" he kissed me again.

Jannice's POV

**************

I stood up and went back into the kichen.

"Louis" I said.

"Yeah?"

"Can you run an errand for me?"

"What's/the errand?"

"Would you run to CVS Pharmacy and get my some cough drops and vic's vape? Then can you run to Walmart and get some soup?"

"Um, Ok, but why?" he asked.

"I think I'm coming down with something, that's all"

"Alright then" he stood yp and grabbed his coat.

"Thanks, Daddy" I pecked his lips before running to my room

Lily's POV

**********

"Harry?" I buried my head in his chest.

"Yes?"

"I love you"

He smiled. "I love you, too, Lily"

"Harry?" I repeated.

"Yeah?"

"There's some girls at school that don't think we should be together"

"There opinion doesn't matter" he stated. "I don't care what thry think. They're not the boss over relationships"

"Why are people so against us?" I asked looking up into his green eyes.

"Because they're jealous" he strugged tightening his arms around me

I heard Jannice sneeze from her room. Harry and I chuckled a little.

"Its not funny!" Jan yelled while laughing herself.

I smuggled my laugh in Harry's chest. He planted a kiss on my cheek.

Jannice's POV

**************

It really wasn't funny.

I sat down on the bed and watched Mike text Paul Higgins. One Directon's agent.

"Mike?" I hugged my knees.

"What?"

"Why did you take off running?"

His fingers stopped and he looked up. "Because"

"Are you going to tell me?" I looked him in the eye seriously.

He put the phone down and rolled over in thevswivel chair. He put both of my hands in his which made me feel small. I smiled slightly.

"Because" he started. "You probably don't like me back. We've been friends since forever and you have five other guys that are much hotter."

"Acually none" I laughed. "They all have girlfriends. Besides I don't care how people look! You're really got, though"

He laughed.  "So does that mean you do like me?"

I coughed. Wow whatever I was getting was really coming on.

"Yes" I mumbled.

He handed me a tissue.

"Thanks" I nodded before blowing my nose on It.

Harry and Lily walked in with Hazza steadying my sister.

"You Ok, Lily?" I asked.

"Yeah, thanks" she beamed. "Harry and I are just going to hang out downstairs in the apartment lobby and watch tv"

"You two Are welcome to come" Harry added.

Lily shot me a "you can watch tv up here please let It be me and harry this time" look.

"We'll stay up here" I gave Lily a wink. "Maybe we'll join you later and double date tonight or something"

"Yeah!" Lily looked up at Harry and grinned.

"You know they have that Thing going on down town tonight" Mike pulled something up on his laptop. "They have some really Cool activities."

"Sounds fun!" I grinned. "Let's do that. In the mean time I'm gonna hang out up here with Mike."

"Have fun!" Harry smiled taking Lily away.

Hope you liked It! I wanna make the next one longer. I wanna make them all longer! Its just so hard wth school and all. Only 99 more days 'til Christmas!