Chapter 18

Jannice's POV

**************

I woke up around 5 the next morning—way earlier than usual. Why was I even awake? I tumbled out of bed and tiredly walked over to the desk. I sat down and carefully opened the stationary set i'd gotten for Christmas from Zayn. I wanted to go ahead and send Chandler a letter telling him i'd be a day late and to wish Lily a happy birthday. I wrote in cursive since that's what's easiest for me and I also used my special 1D pen.

Dear Chandler,

I was planning to be at the airport this afternoon, but we totally forgot about Lily's birthday party. I really wanna celebrate with her and see you, so I'll be here hopefully just one extra day. Things here have been a dizzy blur with all these horrible events.

Forever Friends,

Jannice Blewdard

I smiled down at the paper before sealing It and sticking It in the mailbox.

I skipped to Lily's room and grinned. She and Harry were snuggled up tightly together. I guess I got carried away because I pulled a stick of lipstick from my pocket and scraped a few streds on Harry's finger. Then I took the feather dustr and swiped It accross his nose.

He sat up abruptly. "Jannice? What are you doing up?"

I strugged. "Guess I couldn't sleep."

He scratched his nose smearing red goop on It. I hrld back laughes.

"Go ahead and wake up Lily"  I told him.

He gently shook her awake.

Lily's POV

**********

I cracked my eyes open. Harry loomed over me, smiling. But—what was on his face? I sat up.

It looked like blood or food or something, but I wasn't sure...

"You Ok?" Harry wondered.

"What's this?" I asked running a fingr down his cheek.

It was sticky and crumbly.

"Lipstick?" I giggled.

I knew It wasn't from a kiss cause It almost looked drawn on.

"What?" his eyebrows furrowed and he touched his nose.

Red stuff was on his finger. We looked at Jannice who was cracking up and saw a stick of lipstick in her hands.

Jannice's POV

**************

I ran out before they could do anything to me.

"Louis! Louis!" I ran into his room and jumped on bed beside him.

He raised up. "You're up early"

"Yeah" I hugged my cousin tightly.

He hugged me back.

"I heard commotio. between you and Harry and Lily, is everythng Ok?" Yeah" I laughed. "I just played a prank on them"

He shook his head. "When will you learn?"

I giggled.

Next chapter is the party!