Chapter 14

Jannice's POV

**************

"Hey, Jan" Liam whispered shaking me awake.

I rubbed my eyes and sat up. "Li, go back to bed, its like 3:00 in the morning"

"Its 7" he chuckled.

"What's up?" I yawned and stretched.

Mike was still soundly sleeping beside me.

"I'm gonna run to the store and get something for all of us to wear tonight. Wanna tag along?"

I traced my fingers down the arrow tattoos on his arm. "Acually, I kinda was thinking on more sleep."

"Ok" he kissed my forehead. "See you later alligator"

"In awhilr crocodile!"

I rolled back over and fell asleep.

—Later in the Day—

I was trying on the beautiful outfit Lism got me. A sparkly dress with the skirt ending half way down my thigh. I couldn't help but sing alittle jingle as I slipped my flats on:

Jingle bells

Batman smells

Robin layed an egg

The bat mobile lost a wheel and the joker got away

I laughed to myself and curled my hair. I walked out of the bathroom and smiled.

"Ohmigosh!" I cried looking at Lily in her beaugiful dress. "You look so gorgrous! Has Harry seen you yet?"

She smiled. "Not yet"

"Harry!" I called. "Come look how beautiful Lily is!"

She blushed as he strolled in in his tuxedo.

"Harry you're so hansome!" she caught her breathe.

"You're so beautiful" he scooped her off the ground and gave her a long passionate kiss.

Smiling, I turned around.

"Hey, Jannie" Mike grinned walking in his tux. "You look amazing!"

"Thanks" I blushed. "You do, too!"

He wrapped his arms around me. "You ready to go?"

"Yeah"

—At the Party—

As soon as we stepped in the party room I felt super shy. Girls and guys were dancing to music and they even had a bar! It was just my personality, I guess, to feel like this in a strange place.

I had a bad case of agoraphobia after all.  I looked up at Louis.

"Daddy, I'm gonna go get somethin to drink. Where will you be?"

"I'll be dancing" he laughed.

I smiled and looked at Lily. "You comin'?"

"'course" she laughed.

We walked over to the bar. We asked politely for our orders. Mine was beer and Lily's was water.

We thanked the cute bar tender and took our drinks. Mine tasted like water for some reason. After I drinked it, I walked over to Mike.

"Hey, Jan" he smiled.

"Hi" I answered. "Wanna dance?"

"Um" my cheeks turned pink.