Chapter 20

Jannice's POV

**************

Harry and Lily were out on some date so Mike decided to take me out on a first date. I was so excited! We climbed in the car and I turned up the music, which was mine—ahaha.

Feel that beat

its meh heart

Its beatin' for ya

Mike reached over and turned It down slightly.

"Hey, Jan" he steered the car carefully with one hand. "I had a question..."

I looked at him. "What is It?"

"In your next album should I put Lily on guitar, too? I heard she's really good!"

"Sure!" I took a sip from my souvenior water bottle from Six Flags. "I've heard her. She is good!"

"I knew shed be" he smiled. "What about you?"

I crinkled my brows. "What about me what?"

"Do you play anything?"

"Keyboard and ukulele" I strugged reaching in my purse for lip gloss.

He nodded. "We can put you on keys"

"Okii doke"

"And maybe you and Lily can do this rap part?"

"Hey, yeah!" I smiled, still scrounging around.

"And you could wear that backwards cap and chain necklace. I can put you and Lily in tank tops"

I laughed. "Great! Sounds fun!"

He nodded. "Can you hand me my coffee?"

"Sure" I reached down and slid It out of the cup holder.

I guess I didn't expect him to look down and accidentally get in the lane for cars going the other way.

"HOLY CRAP!" I cried as a car cane straight towards us.

Head on head crash? i'd heard of them...they weren't pretty. I covred my ears and screamed as he car crumpled up. The sounds of shattering glass, cries, and moans filled the air. A moment latr, the only sounds I heard, were passing cars on the highway...and the sunds of both me and Mike moaning...