Chaper 11

Jannice's POV

**************

I laid in bed pretty ,much coughing and blowing my nose all night. Not even to Vic's Vape© was helping! I was pretty much in tears by midnight when Mr. Lennon woke up.

Mike's POV

***********

I woke up to the sound of Jannice coughing. What!? She was still at it!? Wow.

"Jannie" I whispered. "You Ok?"

She faced me with a tear stainef face and red nose.

"I haven't been able to sleep" she cried. "Nothing is helping! Nothing!"

I wiped away the tears from her eyes softly.

"Want me to stay up with you?"

She buried her face in her knees, which she'd been clutching.

"No!" she blurted. "I don't want you—or anyoneseeing me like this!"

I felt bad for her. Hurting so much she couldn't sleep.

"So you just want me to go back to bed while you suffer?"

"Yes!" she cried.

I pecked her arm then slid back down in the covers. It wasn't long until I fell back asleep.

Lily's POV

**********

I haven't fallen asleep all night and neither has Harry. I've been trying to block out the sounds of my sister coughing and blowing her nose, but trust me its harder than It sounds. Harry lay beside me with his head under his pillow. I honestly couldn't help but stare at how cute he was without a shirt on. I traced my fingers in circles along his stomach and smiled. Then I wrapped my arms around him.

"Harry?" I whispered.

He gesitantly pulled the pillow from his head and propped up on his elbows.

"What is it, Lily?"

I smiled and let him go. "I can't fall asleep"

He groaned. "I can't either, and its killimg me"

I grinned and traced my fingers along his bird tatoos just pillow his neck.

"Harry?"

"What?" he put his hands on mine.

"I love you"

"I love you', too" he wrapped me in a tight hug, then pecked my cheek. "I wonder how Mike's doing?"

"He's a good sleeper, he's probably asleep" I giggled.

"Yeah" he strugged.

I pushed my hair out of my face and layed back down. Harry did, too.

"Night, Haz" I buried my face in his chest and took in his scent.

"Nighy, Lily"

Lily's POV

**********

The next morning, I grabbed some instant oatmeal out of the cabinet. I wanted to make Jan a breakfast in bed, and I guess i'd make Mike one, too since they were sharing. Niall'll be jealous! I boiled some water and dumped in the oatmeal. Then, I stirred It and let It cool. Believe It or not, my boyfriend was still sleeping so...yeah. I put the two bowl on a tray along with a couple spoons (good Thing Liam wasn't sick) and carried It in.

"Surprise!" I smiled walking in.

Jannice awoke sleepily and smiled.

"Thanks, Sparkles!" she rubbed her eyes and yawned.

Mike sat up. "Jan, did you sleep?"

"Yeah" she answered.

I handed them heir food.

They thanked me. I closed the door and sat down beside the bed watching them devour the food like hogs. I almost laughed.

"You're an awesome sister!" Jan grinned inbetween mouth fulls.

"Thanks!" I beamed. "So are you."

After a few minutes Harry busted in.

"Lily, come, on. You, too, Love Birds"

Worry filled his face.

I ran to him with the others following. Mike grabbed a shirt.

"Harry what's wrong?" I asked.

"There's a fire in the kichen. I think you accidentally left the stove on. Something must've failen on It, but we need to get out"

"Where are Daddy, Liam, Zayn, and Niall?" Jan asked.

"They're already outside" he scooped me up and took off outside.

Janice's POV

*************

Mike grabbed my hand and followed the other two. Smoke filled my lungs and alarms were going off in the apartment halls. Everyone was fleeing there rooms and calling the fire department. I frantically ran down the stairs next to my crush and dashed through the lobby. The alarm was going off here, too, and the doorman was ushering the dwellers out as fast as possible.

I took a deep breath when we got out the door, and scanned the small crowd for the guys. I saw under a tree them watching the building burn. I ran into Louis' arms.

"I'm so glad you made It out!" I cried starting to sob. "But everything we had—everything—is gone."

He put obe of his muscular arms around me and pulled me into a hug.

"It'll be Ok, Jan" he reassured me.

I looked at Lily to see how she was reacting, since she was usually the more emmotional one. Believe It or not, she was just clinging to Harry.

Lily's POV

**********

It was too horrific to even react to. i couldn't even cry.

"Its all my fault" I whispered.

"It was an accident" Harry wrapped his arms around me from behind and pulled me as close as he could to me.

I brushed him off as the site of the destruction i'd caused filled my eyes. Tears started welling up from the smoke traveling through the air. I turned to Niall, who had for some reason rescued a bag of Doritos©. He munched them while he watched.

"Niall?" I asked. "What're we gonna do?"

"We should probably go get a hotel" he answered.

I nodded. "Ok"

"Jan how're you feeling?" Mike asked.

"Sicker" she wiped her eyes. "Let's go to the hotel."

A/N----------

I think that was a little longer ahaha! Well Lily, here's the promised chapter! I hope you like It!!!!!!!!