Chapter 4

Lily's POV 

************

I crawled in bed that night in the familiar bed i'd used to sleep in with Harry.  

"I'm so glad you're back" Harry whispered into my ear. 

"I'm glad, too" I buried my head in his chest and inhaled his scent. 

"Did you miss me?" he joked. 

"Of course, Harry!" I laughed. 

He put his hand over my mouth. 

"Shhh" he smiled. "I don't wanna wake the others." 

"Why?" I asked confused. 

"Because" 

"Cause what? 

"Just cause" 

I sighed. Why was he difficult sometimes? 

"You're not gonna tell me are you?" I sighed. 

"Nope" he wrapped his arm around my waist and put his forehead against mine. "You know how much I love you?" 

"How much?" I giggled. 

He put his hand over my mouth again. "More than anything! i'd give up my life for you" 

I gasped. "Really?" 

"Yeess" he chuckled quietly. 

Then he put his lips on my cheek. I grinned feeling his curls brushing against my face. He moved down to my lips. My eyes grew. His kisses felt so extrodiHARRY! I felt so lucky to be Harry Styles' girlfriend. He loved me more than any other boy could love a girl. 

I smiled when his tongue slid accross my lower lip. I opened my mouth slightly, letting him in. Oh, god. Our tongues danced and played while we had our arms around each other. Then we let go to breath. I took deep breaths and then hugged Harry tightly.  

"You're the best" I whispered to him. 

He put his arms around me and started twiddling with the bottom of my shirt behind me.  

"What are you doing?" I asked. 

He put his finger to his lips. "Hush, Babe, I won't hurt you, I promise. Just hang on" 

He won't hurt me? Wait-WHAT!?

meanwhile:

Jannice's POV 

*****************

I lay in bed facing the wall. I felt so awko taco. This was the first time in Jannice Blewdard history i'd evr slept with Mike Lennon. 

"Jan?" 

I took a deep breath and starred a hole through the wall. "Yes?" 

"You know how i am your tudor and agent?" 

"Yeesss..." 

"Well, and you know how we've been best friends since who knows when?" 

"Yes, of course" I laughed. "We met when I started my carreer in 2012-just a year ago." 

"Seems like longer" he shrugged. 

"Yeah" I thought. "I guess so." 

Why was he saying these things? 

"Well why won't you face me?" he put his hand on my shoulder. 

"Because" I giggled. "You're really cute and don't have a shirt on" 

"I'm cute?" he laughed. "No" 

"Yes" I cracked up.  

He started tickling my sides. 

"Mike stop!" I cried holding my stomach. 

"You wish I would" he tickled me harder. 

"Ohmigod!" I rolled off the bed to excape him.  

"Hey!" he leaned over the edge of the bed. 

"Ahaha!!" I laughed taking off down the hall in my tie-dye PJs that said 'hi' on the front and 'bye' on the back.

Mike's POV 

***************

If she'd only given me a chance to tell her what I was going to say! All i wanted to do was pin her down and tell her I...well...liked her, but what do I get in return? I jumped up out of bed without my shirt on and chased her down the hall. The cold floor under my bare feet made It feel like I was catching frost bite.  

"Jan?" I hissed in the dark hall. "Jan! I can't stay out here all night, I'm going to catch cold!" 

"Lennon?" 

I turned to see Liam peeking out of his room. I hung my head. 

"I'm sory, Liam" I said. "I know, I'm going back to bed." 

"Wait" he stopped me. 

I looked up. 

"What are you doing out of bed?" 

"I was...chasing Jannice" I forced a small smile. 

"Aww!" he put his hands over his mouth. "You like her!" 

I blushed and turned to go back to our room, but I saw Jan standing there. 

"Jannice!" I ran up to her and grabbed her arm. "Don't do that again!"  

"Don't do what?" she asked innocently. 

I shook my head and started leading her back to the room. 

"Wait" she tugged on my sleeve. "Let's go check on Harry and Lily real quick" 

"Fine"

Harry's POV 

**************

I hugged the shirtless Lily tight against me. She felt so warm. I loved her so much. I reached down and started to slide down her pajama pants when- 

"HOLY CRAP!" 

I looked up and saw Mike and Jan starring at us. I quickly took my hands off her and pulled the quilt around her. 

"Thanks" she mouthed gratefully. 

"Harry what are you doing to her?" Jan asked with a frown. 

"Nothing" I answered with a nervous smile. 

"Yeah, right" Mike rolled his eyes. 

"Guys, can you go?" I felt awkward. 

"Yeah we're gone" Jan stuck out her tongue. 

Mike took her hand and they walked out. 

"Sorry" I unwrapped my girlfriend and slipped her shirt over her head. 

"Its Ok"she smiled. "But I don't think we're ready yet..." 

"Yeah" he laughed. "Probably not" 

I giggled.

Jannice's POV 

*****************

I pulled out of Mike's grip as soon as we got back to our room. Sure, I liked him, I admit that, but why was I suddenly gonna act like It? He was acting like we'd been in a relationship our whole lives! I sighed and climbed into bed beside him again. Yes, facing the wall.

Mike's POV 

*************

Jannie, now can I tell you?" I asked hopefully. 

"Sure" she yawned. 

"Well, its really awkward to say It, but.." I paused. "I'm in love with you, Ok?" 

She was silent. 

"Jannice?" I looked over at her. 

Soft snores excaped from her. 

"Goodnight, Jan" I chuckled pecking her head. 

She was asleep anyway, so why not?