Chapter 6 part 2

Jannice's POV

******************

"How can you NOT like Runaway Mountain!?" I cried, "Its da best!"

"Jan" Harry put a hand on Lily's shoulder. "Lily's a right to like what she wants to like. I'll take her to ride Superman while you and the others ride Runaway Mountain."

"Ok" I put my hands on my hips, "But you're riding Batman the Ride with me, Sista!"

"Acually" Zayn said. "I think I'll ride Superman with Lily and Haz"

"Ya me too" Lou smiled.

"I third It" liam added.

"Isn't anyone gonna ride Runaway Mountain?!" I cried.

"I will!" Mike laughed.

"Me, too" Niall agreed

I smiled "let's gooo."

After they got to the front of the line (;

I climbed in beside Mike and Niall sat infront of us. i looked at Mike.

"You ready?" he asked eying the dark room that lay ahead.

"You bet!" I laughed. "And you Niall?"

He gave us a thumbs up without turning around.

"Oh, hey" I looked at Mike. "What were you going to tell me last night?"

"Oh" he scratched his head than lowered his lips to my ear. "I really l—"

he was cut off by the speaker. "Please keep your hands inside the mine car at all times Thank you!"

"You're welcome" I muttered.

Mike laughed. "Well that was polite"

"Yeah" I smirked as we entered the dark room.

I felt the car get tilted back as It climbed the steep hill.

"Ohmygod!" Niall screamed.

"Niall" I chuckled. "If you can't handle a hill, you can't handle the drops"

"Hey!" he snorted. "Dramatic emphasis"

I felt the cart start flattening and my guts swirled with anticipation.  Well, those guts felt like they flew out of me as the cart dropped down the hill and around a bend at full speed.

Lily's POV

**********

I got on Superman and strapped myself in beside Harry. Then I gazed up at the huge ride that reached the sky.  It was one of those rides that takes you to the top, then drops you to the bottom.

I shot a nervous smile to Harry. He was so cute and I loved more than anything in the whole wide world!

"You scared?" He joked.

I laughed. "'Course not"

He reached over and grabbed my hand before giving It a tight squeeze.

"Love you, Lily"

"Love you, too, Haz"

Liam was sitting on the other side of me and he tapped my leg.

I looked at him. "what?"

"Look" he pointed down.

Down? I looked down and realized we were half way up the tall wall. When It reached the top, It paused for a minute to let the passengers look at the view of the park. I saw Mr. Freeze Reverse, Judge Roy Scream, Batman the Ride, Aquaman Splashdown, and of course the tallest ride in the park: the Skyscreamer. I knew Jannice wanted to ride It but It looked intimidating to me.

I braced myself for the plunge down just a second before It happened. My hair whooshed up and I couldn't help but feel free.

Jannice's POV

**************

I glanced at my watch before looking up at Batman the Ride. It was 7:30pm.

"Um, Mike" I turned to him. "Its already 7:30 shouldn't this be like our last ride?"

"Yeah" he nodded.

I looked over at Lily. Her face was already turning green as she watched the running car turn a cork-screw.

"Its Ok, Lily" I smiled patting her shoulder. "Its acually really fun!"

"And I have to ride It?" She slumped.

"Yes!" I cried. "We've been here for hours and I really, REALLY wanna ride It!"

"I'll do It for you, Jan" she sighed.

I smiled triumphantly and led our party of eight into a curvy line and into the 'Batcave' which included going through a windy line into a garage thing and stuff. Only bits of the line were outside. As soon as we got into the take-off chamber my knees went weak.

It was just a normal thing for me to feel like that, though. I loved this coaster so much because It was a hanging coaster. You definetely had more leg room! I strapped myself in between Mike and Zayn and sorta swung my legs as they checked seatbelts.

Lily's POV

**********

When I heard my seatbelt lock, I knew there was no turning back. I squeesed Harry's hand tight as I watched the floor sink in. The next thing I knew the car was shooting off and steadily climbing a huge hill. I closed my eyes and tears started rolling down my cheek.

"Lily, you Ok?" Harry asked me.

I started balling. The car steadied itself at the top of the plunge and suddenly jerked up before charging down at full speed.

Jannice's POV

**************

I knew Lily must be having a ton If fun on this great ride! I screamed at the top of my lungs as the car dove down the hill after jerking up and felt my guts flip as we went around a tight loop. The ride clanged and jerked a bit as It turned a cork screw then we did another loop. I was screaming so freakin' hard I knew my throat would be a mess in the morning and Mike would NOT be happy AT ALL. My face went foward and feet back as the ride skidded to a quick stop. My face was all grins when I unhooked my seat and jumped down. I wobbled a bit and held onto Mike.

"Did you like that?" He grinned.

"YES!!!" I cried.

"Let's check on Lily" Liam said grabbing my hand and pulling me towards the rear car.

"Lily?!" I cried.

She lay motionless in her seat flopped over like a sock on a stick and tears streamed down her cheeks.

Harry jumped out of his seat and put his wrist on her forehead.

"She passed out" he unbuckled her and picked her up bridal style. "We should head on home.

I felt confused. I thought everyone could like that ride! It just felt like doing the uneven bars in gymnastics, and Lily aced that! I was terrible at It, but she should've been able to handle this. Right? RIGHT!? Then It came to me. There was speed in the coaster. Intirely different. And I passed out the first time rode It, too. I hung my head and followed in the caboose out of the park.