~Chapter Twelve~

~Daryl's P.O.V~

"Don't go too far and be careful!" I yelled after Mist.

She was so stubborn. There was no way she would let us leave unless we find Abraham. Dead or Alive. I shuffled around in the barn some. Looking for any clues or something that could show where he was or if he was alive or not.

Finding nothing in the barn, I walked outside and looked around the back of the barn. I spotted a few tracks. They looked to be human, boots, and large. Matches Abraham pretty well so far. I followed them till they stopped. They only led to the road a few yards away from the barn. That's just great.

"ABRAHAM!!" A pause. "ABRAHAMMM!!!!" I heard Mist yelling. She either found him or is calling for an answer. I ran towards where I heard her yelling.

~Mist's P.O.V~

I turned around and saw Daryl running towards me. In front of me laid a badly wounded Abraham. He had blood all over him. I was down on my knees in front of him when Daryl stopped next to me.

"He's still alive" I looked up at Daryl. "I just checked his pulse, but we need to get him back so we can patch him up"

Daryl nodded and attempted to pick up Abraham. It was pretty challenging because he is unconcious. I helped Daryl and we made our way back to the truck.

We sat Abe in the back and I sat up front with Daryl.

"Thanks for staying and looking with me" I looked over to Daryl.

"Well I wasn't gonna leave you and I sure wouldn't be able to get you to leave. You're more stubborn than a mule." Daryl smiled at me and I giggled a little at his comment.

"I know" I said before turning and checking Abrahams pulse. I had been doing that the whole way back just to be safe. I was really worried and I was wondering what happened. We couldn't tell what happened until he wakes up.

He had bad cuts, bruises and wounds all over his body. He had a long scratch down the left side of his face and it had bruises around it. It looked like he had been stabbed in the arm. He had a ton of bad bruises down both his arms. A large bruise on his right cheek, i'm pretty sure it was the worst of the bruises.

I stared at him for a little. Watching his chest slowly rise then fall, rise then fall. It calmed me knowing he was still alive but I was still upset that he was hurt. I turned back forward watched out the window. I notice some key items along the way that showed that we were close to the house. We pulled up to the house. We got out and opened the back doors of the truck. I hadn't noticed I was crying until Daryl spoke up.

"It's gonna be alright. Abraham is a tough dude. He will get through this." Daryl gave a small reassuring smile and put his arm on my shoulder. I nodded and checked Abe's pulse one last time before we took him in. I was too panicked. 

~A.N~ 

Sorry again for another short chapter. I try. Anyway. Thanks for reading if you are. It kinda looks like people read the Intro but don't go on to the actual story which saddens me but... this is my first book and I basically suck at writing. XD Any way. You know feedback is nice so.

Comment?

Vote?

Yes.

~Sia~