It's him!

She woke up, uncomfortable. It wasn't her room. The ceiling was made of glass. Actually, everything around her was made of glass. At first, she thought she could see through all the walls but then she realized that it was a hologram. What happened, she wondered as she took her phone out. None of the networks were available. Just then, a knock sounded from the other side of the door. At least, she guessed that it was the door since the hologram hadn't covered it.

     "Come in." she permitted.

     The door opened smoothly as he walked in. His icy blue eyes with his silver ruffled hair that she couldn't help staring at. Even though humans didn't have silver hair or his icy blue eyes, she couldn't help but feel that she'd met him before. "Hi" she said with a weak smile, trying to break the awkward silence.

     "Are you alright" he asked. She wondered why wouldn't she be alright before answering with a little nod. He stepped near. She could feel his warmth and the smell of his cologne. He brought his right hand out of his pocket and patted her on the head. She thought she saw a bit of warmth in his eyes for a second.

     She suddenly remembered where she'd seen him. It was only once when she was very small.

     It's him!