Maestra

Alicia still felt a bit weird around Zen. She felt as if there a piece of memory that she couldn't recall. Zen had acted as if he had never seen her before and that bothered her.
Meanwhile, Jack wondered about the relationship between Alicia and Zen.
"This is the arena," Zen spoke, trying to break the silence, "This is where most of the competitions take place. The main one is the League. Its rules are simple. Number one. You are only allowed to enter of you have been told or are in a competition. Number 2. Only fight till the opponent loses consciousness or gives up." I am never participating, Alicia told herself. How will you get stronger then, she heard the sword say telepathically.
"The winner is given the title of Maestro. There have been no incidences of female winners until now but she will be called a Maestra. The winner is also given many benefits, like being able to access the forbidden section of the library and and taught by some of the best fighters." Zen finished. He had a bit of a monotone speech as he normally just nodded or answered in one word.
Alicia felt a bit reckless thinking of trying to enter in such a competition when she had just joined the school but she trusted her sword. Jack had a feeling that Alicia wanted to enter and he didn't like it. The only way for him to protect her was by joining her team, which she had to make to be able to join in the League. Zen was on the same track; the only difference was that he had planned this.