KuroShiro

What a weird dream, he thought as he woke up. Seeing that Alicia had already woken up, he straightened himself up as if nothing happened here and he definitely hadn't been worried about her. "Did you meet your Trance too?" she asked, wanting to know about his Trances' personality. She also wanted to know if his dream had been as weird as hers. "They're totally opposite to each other even though they're identical twins. One promised to serve me right away and the other said that he'd keep an eye on me. I named them Kuro and Shiro. KuroShiro as one." he recalled. Alicia couldn't help but smile. "Why do you have that cheeky smile on your face, it's creepy." he snorted as she smiled even more at him, knowing that he actually just didn't want to accept that she looked better that way. "Well, this is the most you've ever talked to me." she told with a tiny laugh. "Forget about that. What about you, did you meet your Trance?" he asked.

"I named him Akuma Shinken. You can call him Aku. My meeting wasn't any different from yours." she lied. Jack saw throught it but didn't say as he didn't want to be the "I'm curious type". With Jack's guidance, they returned to the classroom. Everybody else was there. They stared at Jack and Alicia, specially at Alicia since they didn't expect her to be strong, let alone be stronger than any of them. Alicia gripped her sword and felt safe.