So...

Looking at her feet, she was at a loss of words. She didn't want anyone to see her horrified expression. She felt a hand on her shoulder. It was Zen signalling her to go further in. The teacher, who had dog-ears, was looking at her and as he waited for her to come in. All the students' eyes were on her, except one one who was taking a nap with his legs on the table and a book on his face. Nervously, she neared the teacher's table. She trembled as this was the first time she had ever been outside her planet.

"Everyone, this is the new Earth Representative that had been scheduled to transfer in a few days after her recovery. Would you like to introduce yourself?" he asked. This was trick question since she could not deny it. "Hi! My name is Alicia and I'm from..." she trailed off as she remembered that she was not in her city, country, or planet anymore, "Earth." It must have been normal to introduce yourself with your planet name as nobody laughed when she said that. The teacher then directed her to sit beside the sleeping boy. She saw a blurry figure walk away and figured out it must be Zach.

Hesitantly, she settled down beside him. It was then that she heard what the other kids were whispering about.

"She doesn't know anything does she?" said a girl who had a dog's tail and sharp canines.

"How did such an incompetent person get chosen for this" asked another who was sitting right in front of her.

And soon the girls were gossiping about her. I can hear you, Alicia thought.

The boy beside her took his book off his face and and dropped his legs off the table. Suddenly, the class fell silent. He glared at the girls who had now started sweating. Alicia wondered what kind of power did he have over the whole class.